This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• milltek from dealers

anyone had any problems trying to get prices and order milltek systems from there local vauxhall dealer? Asked the parts manager at the vauxhall dealer where i work to get me a price last Tuesday but he has not heard back yet from thorney motorsport. Think he said he tried ringing as well but no reply?

Got an email this morning, sent reply straight away.

Sorry, we're not open on Saturdays.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorney

ok cheers I havnt received it yet as it should have been forwarded on to me as well as the parts manager at my work is away on holiday this week.

Comment

Am sure my dealer has a book with the prices in

The cheapest they could do a full system for me, was £1025 Including VAT

Comment

Hmmmm sorry to say but the enquiry re the vectra system was sent through a week and half ago but no news as yet. Any thoughts please John and I would like to know at least the price so I can decide whether it worth it or not. I am starting to mod the Vectra and would like to get my inital thoughts and design sorted.

Thanks

Comment

My hands are a bit tied at the moment I'm afraid. I'm awaiting for delivery dates from Milltek and details on agreed pricing from Vauxhall - we're sort of stuck in the middle and like you I'm becoming quite frustrated with it all I'm afraid. Sorry.

Comment

Sorry, Vauxhall are not holding anything up at all, sorry if my post gave that impression. We (as in TMS, the distributor) are awaiting final pricing to be agreed amongst the parties and we're awaiting stocks from Milltek.

I'm sorry if my post gave the impression that Vauxhall are holding anything up, they're not.

I am trying to find out myself.

Comment

Phew, that was close then I was just about to give the poor old mothership a right old ear bashing and it would'nt have been their issue.Thank goodness I didn't , I would have looked a right prune.

Anyway thanks for the replies and I assume you as the distributor folks and Phil will let us all know soon so these beloved Vectra owners can make a sound judgement.

I'm waiting..................

Comment

how come final pricing is only being arranged yet lots of people already have them?

Comment

We're talking about the Vectra not the Astra.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorney

Another email has been sent to you from my vauxhall dealer as he never received a response to the last one. Your reply must have got lost. Please get back to him asap upon receiving the email as I have been trying to get an exhaust ordered for nearly a month.

Comment

Doug, PM sent.

Comment

Working...
                        X