X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR BTCC MEET Silverstone Oct

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...pic.php?t=1172

come on guys please fill in the register if you havent already done so and join us for another great meet at the races, at present we have 44 astra VXR's and for the 3rd event would like to see us break the 50 mark which would make for some great pics but would also put up a great showing towards the SEAT club who always have a great showing at the final BTCC round at Silverstone.

any enquiries pm me or email
    [email protected]

Shane

Comment

VXR National Meet lll Silverstone BTCC October 15th 2006

Triple Eight Race Engineering and the VXR Performance Centre are inviting all Vauxhall owners attending the VXR National Meet lll at the Silverstone BTCC event for breakfast and refreshments before entry to the circuit. All mini-convoys and individuals can meet at our premises at Greatworth Park.
      We have large parking areas and should be able to get everyone organised into vehicle model and colour order, to make the main convoy into the circuit even more impressive.
      It is dual carriage way for most of the journey, so photo opportunities for a huge convoy will be plentiful.

We will be opening the doors for breakfast at a time to be anounced and leaving for the 10 minute drive to Silverstone at around (T.B.A.)

At Silverstone you will be directed to the reserved VXR parking area where hopefully you will enjoy the days racing.

VXR Performance Centre will have a presence in the parking area to help with any general and technical enquiries.

After the last race of the day, all people attending the VXR meet are invited back to Triple Eight for food and refreshments. (For catering purposes we would like ideas of numbers who plan to return)

Tom Chilton will be on hand for a bit of banter and autographs back at Triple Eight HQ on Greatworth Park.
      So please come and join us on the day and make the event something to remember.

VXR Performance Team

Greatworth Park
      Greatworth
      Banbury
      Oxon
      OX17 2HB

[email protected]

www.vxrperformance.co.uk

www.tripleeight.co.uk

0870 242 4334

Comment

please add your name to the list plus number of guest
        here
        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...pic.php?t=1518

Comment

Please confirm if car and driver are free entry and I have to buy general admission ticket only for wife. Or, do I have to buy tickets for car, wife and I?

Have only bought single ticket for wife so far.

thanking you in advance

Comment

the driver will be sent an entry ticket and 1 car pass for infield parking , guests will require to purchase entry ticket pre to the event or at the gate on arrival but i would recommend ordering on the net

Shane

Comment

[quote="Aussie"]the driver will be sent an entry ticket and 1 car pass for infield parking , guests will require to purchase entry ticket pre to the event or at the gate on arrival but i would recommend ordering on the net

Shane[/quote

Thanks for the info

Looking forward to a great meeting

Comment

Has anyone got there tickets for silverstone yet?

Comment

Mine arrived today
                  2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

Cheers Il keep an eye out for mine

Comment

My ticket turned up in the post today also!!

Comment

Yep, I have also recieved mine in the post this a.m., looking forward to it, see you all there!! :wink:
                        Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

Comment

When do we find out about arrangements etc. Where to meet!! Are the Bristol boys going to meet and go in Convoy?? Wonder if Ian has thought of anything??

Comment

my ticket turned up today so me the wife me mate and 2 kids are all coming , anyone got a caravan for me lol leaving the tortoise at home tho no room for him lmao
                            sigpic
                            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                            M.U.F.C.
                            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

So U r bringing the van then worsy??

Comment

Working...
                              X