This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black VXR turns heads too !!!

I was up at Wallace Performance today and parked outside up alongside some verily nice cars evo`s and the like, when I was standing talking to the guy outside a bloke was wondering up the road, looked across and came over and gave the VXR a good once over, and carried on his merry way without even 2nd glancing the other stuff *lol* The Astra did me proud

p.s Waiting to hear what Wallace can do for me, but looks like Superchips Scotland maybe have my vote at the moment !!

My black beast is always getting admiring glances even when it's dirty! The contrast of the black paint and newly polished alloys always looks good.

Andy H

Comment

sounds good to me ive also got a black on the way seen far too many blue around and want to be different , post some pics of the black ones only seen a couple so far cheers
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

looks like Superchips Scotland maybe have my vote at the moment
        Ask them for the Thorney Remap....that's who Thorney helped develop it for!!

Speak to John at Thorney and he'll help you get it sorted....just ask the Thorney Astra boys on here...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by In a state

Speak to John at Thorney and he'll help you get it sorted....just ask the Thorney Astra boys on here...

Ill vouch for that

Comment

same

Comment

DITTO
              Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Originally posted by In a state

Yep, have talked to John and am aware it is the same map, and through the sport button as well, I hadn`t realised before I phoned superchips that thorney had the same map as him or vice versa, he has the same one as thorney .. Just need to save up for it now as it`s a shed load of cash ...

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                  sounds good to me ive also got a black on the way seen far too many blue around and want to be different , post some pics of the black ones only seen a couple so far cheers

Few here

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...pic.php?t=1168

Andy

Comment

excellent some nice shots there anticipating the day she arrives 1 month 2 go be like a kid in a sweet shop when she comes lol
                    sigpic
                    M.U.F.C.

Comment

Same here, didn't even buy it for myself either, lol

Comment

before we got our Black beast there was a black SXI always around the town in every1 would look at it and the fellows smile who drove it was massive and cocky.....

the best moment tho was when we got our black VXR and pulled up next to him at the traffic lights and his face droped knowing that his car wasent the best in town ours was

cant believe how many heads turn to see the monster!! it gets so much respect!!!!

(once u get black theres no going back) :P

Comment

ha ha dont it feel good when that happens lol
                          sigpic
                          M.U.F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyvxr
                            DITTO
                            I'll see your DITTO and raise you a 'bl**dy hell this is fast....'
                            sigpic

Comment

see your not far from me black ? will have to meet up when i get the beast and you can give me the in's and out about the car
                              sigpic
                              M.U.F.C.

Comment

Working...
                              X