This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whose map to go for

with my alarm problem nearly sorted ( booked in at pro acoustics on the 14th for full new alarm but fit properly this time ) im thinkin of a bit more go , unfortunatly my partner doesnt want the car any louder so im limited to a remap
    theres pretty much only 3 to choose from superchips/thorney , regal/eds or courtney sports , but who do i choose ?
    ive got the superchips brouchure and graph which looks appealing, and ive spoke to regal this week who recomend theirs obviously ! which also sounds appealing .
    but seriously whose is the best map ????

Re: whose map to go for

Originally posted by arden
    with my alarm problem nearly sorted ( booked in at pro acoustics on the 14th for full new alarm but fit properly this time ) im thinkin of a bit more go , unfortunatly my partner doesnt want the car any louder so im limited to a remap
    theres pretty much only 3 to choose from superchips/thorney , regal/eds or courtney sports , but who do i choose ?
    ive got the superchips brouchure and graph which looks appealing, and ive spoke to regal this week who recomend theirs obviously ! which also sounds appealing .
    but seriously whose is the best map ????
    The best map is whether suits your requirements. I think that by and large there isn't much difference between the maps. Each gives a big noticeable increase in power and all tuners give a great level of customer service.

I got mine remapped at the VXR performance centre so I would recommend them. Others have gone to the other tuners and they would therefore recommend them so you're not really going to get the answer your looking for tbh.

I would say give each of the tuners a ring and speak to them directly. Then make your own mind up. Normally, the best thing to do is to go to the nearest tuner to you. Regardless of who you go to, you won't be disappointed!

Hope that's of help.

Ian

Comment

Hi arden

I agree with Ian, everyone who has gone to a tuner will recommend them. I went to Thorney Motorsport who gave fantastic service and results. Phone around and make your own mind up, im sure you will enjoy which ever you choose. The Milltek with the stage 2 isnt noisy at all unless your giving it the boot, then its just great!!

Comment

Go to whoever is closest to you.

Then if you were to have a problem, getting it sorted is easier.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigVXR

cheers 4 that , may just go to a local superchips dealer then !!
          as for noise on the stage 2 , ive already shown the miltek down load to my partner and got the thumbs down hence the remap only
          women !!

Comment

Originally posted by arden
            Originally posted by CraigVXR

cheers 4 that , may just go to a local superchips dealer then !!
            as for noise on the stage 2 , ive already shown the miltek down load to my partner and got the thumbs down hence the remap only
            women !!
            If you are going to go the superchips route then I would say speak to John at TMS. He and Superchips have a partnership and John has customised the standard Superchips map. Superchips can provide the TMS map if you request it rather than the standard superchips map. Shane (Aussie) would be able to provide more info on this. I'll PM him.

Comment

cheers 4 that

Comment

Working...
              X