X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Bristol Astra VXR owners

Hi All

This is going out to those of you that live in the Bristol area, are you all still up for a meet as soon as I get my hands on mine 8/8/06 , please list your name or responed to this message, if you would like to have a meet , so we can see definate numbers, then arrange a meeting place .
    Speak / message to you all soon.

Cheers
    Curt.
    Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

hi astra vxr count me in for a meet only several miles from you so lets see how many we can get to meet up.what dealer did you purchase from.good luck with picking up.i am going on holiday soon so if you sort a meet try and arrange for the end of august if poss.

Comment

Me me me!

I passed a black one yesterday in Bradley Stoke. I flashed and we both waved at each other! I can spot a VXR a mile of now!! :wink:

Comment

Count me in to. Work most saturdays but can sometimes wangle sundays off. Would be good to discuss what upgrade plans you all have in mind. Regards Rob, Bristol.

Comment

Bristol Meetring

Hi Guys

Dont forget me, Red Astra VXR, im in Emersons Green!!

Anytime is cool with me.

xx

Comment

So peeps, do you have any favourite places we could meet, it does look as though most of us are in the North of Bristol eg: Bradley Stoke, Emersons Green, please could you all list below where you actually are based so that we can get, some sort of centralised meeting point.
            Are we all still OK for a meet at the beginning of September??.

Cheers for now
            Curt.

Comment

IanVXR - Bradley Stoke
              Brooke D - Emersons Green

Comment

Rob - Brislington. Will be able to meet anywhere in Bristol. Begining of september is good however off to Trax on Sunday the 3rd. Im driving up with 3 other mates. Need to get my beast on the 0-60 run. Any one else interested in going let me know and we'll meet up on the way. Trax should be advertised on the net somewhere. I'll try and find out the web site. If someone finds it before me, please post it for others to see.
                Regards Rob.

Comment

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/

Comment

Hi Rob

I am also going to the Trax event on the 3rd September, so may well see you there , are you displaying with any club stand , I shall be displaying on the Vauxhall Sports Car Club stand, have been a member since the club began, so the meet in Bristol will probably be on one of the following weekends after the 3rd September :wink:

Comment

Not displaing with stand. Not a member of any one. Just driving up with a few mates. If you fancy meeting up briefly before hand give me a shout. Am off this sunday if your around. Can meet you up near mcdonalds by the big W if you like. Am away the week after trax, so if you arrange a meet in Bristol i can make the sunday 17th onwards. Speak soon Rob.

Comment

Hi Rob

Unfortunately I will not be around this Sunday 13/8/06, so will try and catch up with you at a later date, maybe next weekend : 19 or 20/8/06.
                        Looks as though I will look at the 17th September for a local meet up.

Cheers for now

Curt.

Comment

Has anybody got a silver VXR in Bristol. Saw one this morning driving down the bath road around 7:50. It had a privete plate beginning with L i think. I was 10 cars in front. Just wondering if it was anyone on hear.
                          Rob

Comment

I'm in Winterbourne with Mr Arden....count me in for a meet.

Comment

Working...
                            X