This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T8 Owners Club ...

Had a look at the T8 owners forum, was a bit dissapointed to see that the VXR doesn`t get quite the same warm welcome we extended to them

http://www.dieseltalk.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=349

Shame really as we all enjoy a tuned Astra and no need for competition and slagging of the VXR ...

dont take it to heart, its harmless banter and we get on their and give em a bit of a ribbing also

Comment

all they go on about is was it remaped well is a 888 not just a remaped sri 150

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

As Shane (Aussie) says, just banter. We're at it all the time, so to speak!

Me and Andrew (the owner of that site) were constantly 'at' each other last Sunday at the BTCC meet at Donnington. Only a bit of harmless fun though. Shane and Andrew are the same. Hey we even have banter between us VXR owners over the colour!! Shane has still yet to admit that blue is the better colour!!

Both cars are good cars and appeal to different people. The 888 will be better on a track as it has the suspension and brakes whereas the VXR doesn't. The VXR does have the handling abilities though but not the same as the 888. I do like the 888 very much, it's looks really nice. I even moaned at Andrew for posting too many pictures because I felt like I was cheating on my VXR!

Comment

Hi Tommy,

We welcome anyone on there, infact the VXR owners are invited to post in the T8 section.

As Shane and Ian have already said, its all a bit of banter and harmless fun mate, pop in and say hello at some point i promise we wont bite, but cant promise that you wont get "sooted"

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew888
            but cant promise that you wont get "sooted"
            Huh, you ain't kidding. That's why the 888 owners *think* they are faster. It's just that the VXR drivers don't want a layer of soot on they shiny cars so keep a good distance behind!! Yeah, we could overtake but that would mean driving through a cloud of soot! :P :P :wink:

Banter?! Don't know what you mean! :wink:

Comment

Bah humbug!!!!!!!

Well Tommy will be ok then, as he has a Black VXR

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew888
                Bah humbug!!!!!!!
                Oooo...touched a nerve!! :P

Comment

bloody hell you 2 are at it again

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie
                    bloody hell you 2 are at it again
                    We were on a bit of a high last night after reading the "Azza aka Jezza" thread last night mate

Comment

Don't tell them but they are actually remapped 1.9 120PS engines...shhhh

Stu

Comment

Originally posted by the vxr mothership
                        Don't tell them but they are actually remapped 1.9 120PS engines...shhhh

Stu

Morning Stu

another busy morning in the office? btw how long is it til you turn to the dark side?

Comment

Andrew,

I'm allowed light entertainment until a 9am curfew....

The black barge is in pdi then I'll be giving you a phone!

Stu

Comment

When you say barge...you do mean what I think you mean?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the vxr mothership
                              Andrew,

I'm allowed light entertainment until a 9am curfew....

The black barge is in pdi then I'll be giving you a phone!

Stu
                              No worries Stu, ill speak to you soon

Comment

Working...
                              X