X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I took good care of my car till I saw this

look at this link http://www.miracledetail.co.uk/

Check out the price of that wax

The chap who runs miracle is on Pistonheads and he does do some fantastic work.

Comment

is it worth trying to get some sort of club discount

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c
        is it worth trying to get some sort of club discount
        agree with this... anyone else interested? cos i'm getting some anyway so club discount would be much better x

Comment

If you want someone of the same quality as Paul (MiracleDetail), but dont want to pay those prices, have a word with Brian Steene (aka Booster) over on Pistonheads/HSV.Org.UK.

His work is absolutely magnificent. He will give your paintwork a truely awesome mirror finish.

(When pistonheads is back up, I'll post sample picture)

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR
            If you want someone of the same quality as Paul (MiracleDetail), but dont want to pay those prices, have a word with Brian Steene (aka Booster) over on Pistonheads/HSV.Org.UK.

His work is absolutely magnificent. He will give your paintwork a truely awesome mirror finish.

(When pistonheads is back up, I'll post sample picture)
            These are reflections of Brian taking pictures of the job he has done - OK the car may not be special, but look at the shine and clarity of the relfections

Comment

Whats he charge, pay me and i'll cost less :wink: Please note, neither of the days these pictures were taken, the car was cleaned. Was done teh day previous, then been damp from the morning mist...

http://images16.fotki.com/v289/photo...can0001-vi.jpg

And this was done in Belgium, after a sandstorm on the field the night before, so no polishing at all, just a wipe over...

I've always been fenatical about car cleaning... Just get teh right stuff and enjoy cleaning it. I've spent a good 8-10 hours cleaning her before in one day!! (I used to be mad.... ha ha).. PS. Don't pay any attention to the bonnet, its been, its gone..

I must admit though, those mirror finish pictures does look an exceptionally good job.

Comment

Working...
              X