This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is My VXR Really That Worthless

Due to a Change in My Working Conditions lately ie Travelling more Miles i phoned Thurlby today to see about exchanging my VXR for the dirty Derv version the 888 and with the VXR in Mint nick registerd 20/12/2005 6.5k miles extras inc 19s cruise n climate Bluetooth and Miltek ,the fookers offererd me 15k on a part ex cheeky bastids

Re: Is My VXR Really That Worthless

Originally posted by Stevie VXR
    Due to a Change in My Working Conditions lately ie Travelling more Miles i phoned Thurlby today to see about exchanging my VXR for the dirty Derv version the 888 and with the VXR in Mint nick registerd 20/12/2005 6.5k miles extras inc 19s cruise n climate Bluetooth and Miltek ,the fookers offererd me 15k on a part ex cheeky bastids
    I dont think you are going to do much better than that, try selling your miltek seperately, swap with someone who wants one, should be worth a grand more ! also try swapping the 19s with some one who has 18s another few hundred for the coffers.

Comment

Thats not too bad a price really on a 8month old VXR with 6k on the clock, remember that £2782 of your origional purchase price is VAT, and also look at the fact you can get 3 month old ex-demo;s for around the £17-17.5 mark. Cars are many things unfortunately investments arent one of them.

Comment

if you do want to sell the milltek let me now what price you want, could swap aswell although car arrives 7th sep.

Comment

I think £15K is about right. I bought ours for £17,500 with sat nav, park sensors and 19" wheels back in April.

Trust me it hurt a lot more chopping in the Vectra, watching it go from £25K to £15K

Comment

Could a dare to suggest that you see if a 888 owner wants to trade up and work out a deal

Comment

Trade up???

Tut tut!!!!
              Insignia VXR, quite nippy!

Comment

Originally posted by caspy
                Trade up???

Tut tut!!!!
                Let me explain...

PLEASE, let me explain..

Oh Why wont you let me explain....

Bit of a freudian slip there...

Comment

Insignia VXR, quite nippy!

Comment

No you're right chris

stu

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine
                      I think £15K is about right. I bought ours for £17,500 with sat nav, park sensors and 19" wheels back in April.

Trust me it hurt a lot more chopping in the Vectra, watching it go from £25K to £15K
                      You think you got it bad....

VXR Monaro... £38K ===> £20K

Comment

Working...
                      X