X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Brake Problem Anyone else ??

Hi,

Has anyone else got uneven wear on there back Discs.

Both mine have wear on outside and inside but not the middle + i have got some grooving as well.
    Car only done 5000 miles.

hi my front & rear brakes are a mess ,rears all gone black over heated the fronts grooved what a mess going in on 23 so vaux can have look will let u no what hay say.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Thanks for that Dave.

I am offshore just now ,wife took Car in and they are ordering new Disc's, and Calipers (well told wife to make sure we get new Calipers to)

The problems i am having is Starting to take the edge off the Car

My Car has been in 6 times with diffrent problems, and they still havent got the near side seat sorted.

But its still a hell of a good Ride lol.

Comment

hows things offshore hope your better half got things sorted had mine in today, service manger came out had a look hes orded me new disks pads calipers for all 4 corners in 8 sept for fitting.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Hi, Dave mine was in today i think, but wife was saying to me the other day that they were not changing the Calipers unless there was a leak, bummer wish i was there at the time, would of made sure i got new ones.
          Lets hope they will be ok.
          11 days to go and counting off here ,never mind ill be home for my big 40 lol .
          NaPpEr.

Comment

i would insist the calipers were changed and if they still say NO then i would look for another dealer some fot your seat problem.

I drive 100m round trip to get mine looked at as the local dealers dont have the first idea whats going on with a performance car but are ok on the everyday ones.

Comment

Working...
            X