This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Vxr Owner

Hi fellow Vxr owners! First time forum virgin. Picked up Astra Vxr Ardent blue with 19" wheels last week and am over the moon with my purchase. Is it just me or does every boy racer in the land want to race you? The car was nearly 4 months old with only 3100 miles, dont know why anybody would want to trade it in so early (maybe scared!!) Think it has full Milltek stainless exhaust fitted, are these retro fitted by Vauxhall Dealer? Cheers Scott.

About your miltek, it can be a full system or a cat back system, the full system makes a lot more noise by way of constant popping at about 3000-4000 revs on the gear change. This could have been fitted by a dealer as it is an option on the vauxhall lists or by another tuner. Do you have a VXR plate or a normal plate ?

Comment

Have a friend who has standard exhaust system on his Astra Vxr and mine is much noisier and more meaty! No Vxr Number plate yet but have priced them up on DVLA website, they range from about £250 to £499.

Comment

Have found out exhaust is actually a Magnex stainless system with down pipe! Seen it on ebay!! follow link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ASTRA-VXR-EXHA...QQcmdZViewItem Sound's Very sweet and looks much better than standard!!

Comment

Working...
        X