This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DELIVERY TIMES

CAN YOU TELL ME THE DELIVERY TIMES FOR AN ASTRA VXR .AS MY LOCAL DEALER CAN NOT SOURCE ME ONE AND SAYS HE WILL HAVE TO ORDER DIRECT FROM VAUXHALL.I AM WANTING A RED ONE.,IF THERE IS ANY DIFFERENCE IN TIMES.

Re: DELIVERY TIMES

Originally posted by barnsley
    CAN YOU TELL ME THE DELIVERY TIMES FOR AN ASTRA VXR .AS MY LOCAL DEALER CAN NOT SOURCE ME ONE AND SAYS HE WILL HAVE TO ORDER DIRECT FROM VAUXHALL.I AM WANTING A RED ONE.,IF THERE IS ANY DIFFERENCE IN TIMES.
    Ordered June 2005 delivered Jan 2006 thats called waiting, deliveries now are generally within 3 months of placing factory order, very little or no loose stock floating around as the car is limited production. If you want it you are probably gonna have to wait a bit !

Comment

Barnsley

I ordered a red one on Monday with 19"s and I have been told today that it will be 11 weeks. Having the millitek back box fitted at the dealer when it arrives aswell. £19100 all in.

Andy

Comment

I didnt think they were limited. There is a red one with 19's and all options other than AFL at Fox Garage, Bisley for around 16K... 55 plate and around 4000 miles I think, call 01483 882200 and ask for Adrian. Say James told you to ring.

Comment

Re: DELIVERY TIMES

Originally posted by barnsley

I ordered mine last Sunday and was told 8-10 weeks, although there was a car available to (nearly) the spec I wanted for delivery in 2 weeks if I wanted it.

Comment

The Astra VXR is relatively limited in build (2500 pa) but more likely the spec of the car you want with the various option is not readily available , so an up to 12 weeks wait.. Regular build cars ie no options are in stock.

Stu

Comment

Due to the extras I was after (£21K total) it was a factory build. Ordered it about 23rd July, expected delivery is 25th September. Thats about 9 weeks I think.

Comment

Originally posted by the vxr mothership
                The Astra VXR is relatively limited in build (2500 pa) but more likely the spec of the car you want with the various option is not readily available , so an up to 12 weeks wait.. Regular build cars ie no options are in stock.

Stu
                When you say regular build does this include the 19's being such a popular item.

Barnsley:

Did the dealer give you the option of other cars available with possible options already fitted. When I buy a new car I always ask the dealer to go through the list of cars on their screens that are available in the VSC, then at least I can make a knowlegable decision should I choose to change my options .

Comment

Originally posted by the vxr mothership

Stu
                  According to the channel 21 locator, aside from dealer stock and in system for dealer stock transfer there arent any VXR;s available, and no pipeline builds, we;ve had the same problem in getting a demo ordered in, shame there arent more VSC cars, had afew people put off due to the wait in having to get a factory order in, would be good if more VSC stock was available.

There are 5 2007B MY for dealer stock transfer
                  and there are 17 2006B MY for dealer transfer (a lot with options) and 1 for dealer stock transfer, but thats all thats showing.

Comment

I ordered mine at end of May 2006, with Leather, SatNav, Sensors, IDS+ and it was delivered 7 weeks later and was driving it from 21st July.

Comment

Working...
                    X