• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAGNEX EXHAUSTS AVAILABLE NOW

AVAILABLE FROM:

ROADRUNNER NOTTINGHAM - Tel : 01159 423054

REGAL MOTORSPORT - TEL : 02380 558636

...& ALL MAGNEX DEALERS...

T304 AIRCRAFT GRADE STAINLESS STEEL HIGH FLOW DOWNPIPE & CAT-BACK SYSTEM WITH UNIQUE TRI OVAL TAIL TRIM.

PRICE £599.99 INC VAT

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...4062006001.jpg

still like the lux of this magnex

i spoke to regal a cupl of week ago and they seemd to think you wer mating this system to a hks cat ??? any truth to this ??

Comment

Originally posted by arden
      still like the lux of this magnex

i spoke to regal a cupl of week ago and they seemd to think you wer mating this system to a hks cat ??? any truth to this ??

It a possibility but we need to do some R&D with Chris to be convinced of the merit in this.

Afterall - we wouldnt want to sell an overpriced componant that produced very little in the way of power per pound spent now would we... unlike others I could mention... :wink:

Comment

continues to take digs at the compition in an attempt to get business
        if its cost effective you are after then the TURDEX is the way to go
        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...r=asc&start=30
        same claimed figures as the Magnex and obtained in the same way
        best thing of all, well well under half the price

Comment

Originally posted by Magnex John
          Afterall - we wouldnt want to sell an overpriced componant that produced very little in the way of power per pound spent now would we... unlike others I could mention... :wink:
          John, please stop these comments. I didn't like them the first time and I don't like them now. You're a brand manager, please act like it.

Anymore and I will will inform admin/mods as it spoils the forum/community.

Comment

Surely you dont think I'm having a go at the product THE COMPANY YOU WORK FOR HAVE THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO SELL are you my exiteable little antipodean friend

Get down of that high horse of yours - it really doesn't suit you Aus (you'd look better on a dingo)

Comment

Originally posted by IanVXR
              John, please stop these comments. I didn't like them the first time and I don't like them now. You're a brand manager, please act like it.

Anymore and I will will inform admin/mods as it spoils the forum/community.

Hmmm - and Aussies little link is the very epitome of proffesionalism is it?

POT

KETTLE

BLACK

Lighten up the lot of you

Comment

Aussie is not representing any company here. He is a customer.

Comment

high horse nah i prefer a rocking horse, nuch easier to control

dingo thats so just like your sales technique

Comment

im not sure there is much of a market on here for drug testing and health screens, anyone work in the rail industry?

Comment

Originally posted by IanVXR
                      Aussie is not representing any company here. He is a customer.

As was Shane...though it did'nt seem to deter some individuals from calling into question his integrity....Aussie is "different" though clearly.

...VERY! :?

Comment

yep i am different, im an aussie and your a pom

i didnt have any issues with the first report, actually i didnt say much at all, then you came along singing your own praise and disrespecting the many of us who have the "other" brand, then it all changed

ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote="Aussie"]i am different, and a proud Australian i am quote]

Why? It's not like you've won anything sporting wise recently!! :P :wink:

(I don't keep up with cricket or rugby so I maybe talking rubbish! Mind you, if Aus has won something then about time! It was nice of us 'poms' to let you win for a change! :P )

Comment

i think we did,

we kicked Englands a*s big time in the rugby just recently, actually that was twice

but isnt that the wrong way around
                            you won the ashes, the first time in how long?
                            going by recent match results since, that will be short lived in Dec over in Aus, rugby world cup, England aint even in the top 5 ranking since winning in 03

now isnt this more pleasent than TURDEX John crapping on
                            sorry my mistake Magnex John, my sincere appologies

Comment

Magnex John

Any chance of that video clip or sound clip so we can see and hear for ourselves this exciting new product of yours ?

Please explain why its taken so long for you to get a clip of the system ?

Your failure to supply this clip will surely show all visitors to this thread that your exciting new product and you and your company have something to hide. Is this a true reflection ?

If this were a good product that I was able to market I would show no hesitation in providing the Video & Sound Clip. Is your product any good ?

Your product has been available on E-Bay for some time now, you have not chosen to show the listing, why is that ?

I hope you are able to answer the questions, this sites members are very influential in the VXR tuning world, answer them in a satisfactory manner and you and your company may achieve an actual sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X