This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ExhaustsUK/Powerflow?

Now I know you get what you pay for but...

Has anybody had a custom exhaust done by one of these for their VXR?

I ask because I had a powerflow done for my SRi 190 Turbo and it was only £280 - And I know that ExhaustsUK are roughly the same price.

Now I know people go on and on about how crappy Poerflow are, but my mates ExhaustsUK system looks loads better then mine (quality wise) and I was considering them.

Just a thought, always in the market to save a few pennies!
    Sold - Arden Blue Astra VXR on 19's
    Ordered - Pure White Golf GTI on 18's (couldn't stomach paying for 19" tyres any more!)

Re: ExhaustsUK/Powerflow?

Originally posted by Gnasher
    Now I know you get what you pay for but...

Has anybody had a custom exhaust done by one of these for their VXR?

I ask because I had a powerflow done for my SRi 190 Turbo and it was only £280 - And I know that ExhaustsUK are roughly the same price.

Now I know people go on and on about how crappy Poerflow are, but my mates ExhaustsUK system looks loads better then mine (quality wise) and I was considering them.

Just a thought, always in the market to save a few pennies!
    there is a company in gloucester www.exhausts.uk.com who will hand build you a system.this would be quite a lot cheeper than a milltek

Comment

That's what I was thinking.

It's commonly known that the cat back portion of the Milltek (and probably every other 'performane' exhaust out there for a VXR) does very little for the power of the car. It's mostly down to the precat and sports cat.

Now if you can get a Courtenay/Regal/Whoever 's Precat for £150 and then add a ExhaustsUK (or whoever) Cat back system for around £300, you will be getting the precat in essence, for nothing! (And you'll probably get to choose the tailpipe too!)

I'm not a tightwad, it's just we're not all minted enough to afford this once we've tipped out for the VXR in the first place!!
      Sold - Arden Blue Astra VXR on 19's
      Ordered - Pure White Golf GTI on 18's (couldn't stomach paying for 19" tyres any more!)

Comment

nothing will be as cheap as the TURDEX

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...r=asc&start=30

Right guys for those of you who followed the whole previous Milltek vs Magnex thread, im proud to announce that with the close developement with our partners BS Zorsts we have finally launched a third competitor to the vxr exhaust market.

The "TURDEX" system is the most environmentally friendly exhaust on the market, produced entirely by the highest quality recycled hand picked Polypropylene waste/sewage pipes from various demolition site skips and council tips.

This Turdex system not only 'slashes' the overall price of the other two manufacturers but generates more than twice the power.....PROVEN!!!

The new system produces a deep raspberry sound from its cistern shaped tail pipe and is available now at all Plumb Centres and selected Dyno-rod outlets at a remarkable price of £9.99.

We know that our system generates twice the power of the Milltek and the Magnex because my mate Kev said so!!
        I know what you will all say "wheres the power graph comparison before and after" Well here it is:

The graph was produced in a controlled enviroment (Kevs garage) from the rollers on his wifes treadmill, the Trimline T315 Folding Treadmill, £799 from Argos.

Now nobody can question these facts because you have already been told "by me" and i have given you the proof so there. Ours is the best and cheapest and the others are overpriced rubbish....end of!!

In conjunction with the exhaust, we are also pleased to announce the launch of the Turdex Dump Valve. This new generation of dump valves replaces the traditional "tttssshhhhh" sound with a more subtle flushing tone.

Ill keep you all updated with all future developements including the new Turdex dashboard soap and hand towel dispensers.

Comment

There it is again, ROFL - please stop it your killing me....

Comment

Does the Turdex come with a matching cistern and complimentary toilet roll???

Comment

Turdex have gone into "liquidation" Shane

Comment

Originally posted by m4rtc
                Nothing a bit of medicine wouldn't sort out surely? :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by IanVXR
                  Originally posted by m4rtc
                  Nothing a bit of medicine wouldn't sort out surely? :wink:

LOL Im running out of toilet humour