This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick of Waiting

Im so sick of waiting for my Arden Blue VXR with 19's. It comes "October" time, I ordered it at the beginning of August. I have ordered the AFL as I can't imagine having normal yellow lights at night. I see it is not a common option. I am worried that I am thinking of the car so much that by the time it comes I will be sick of it as I would have imagined it to death!

Has anyone got any decent pics of a Blue with 19's, or better still a picture of the AFL so I can drool? Help me please! (Saw a Focus ST tonight, the Xenons looked fantastic, only hope the VXR's can match their crystal blue glow)

Re: Sick of Waiting

Originally posted by Police_Driver
    Im so sick of waiting for my Arden Blue VXR with 19's. It comes "October" time, I ordered it at the beginning of August. I have ordered the AFL as I can't imagine having normal yellow lights at night. I see it is not a common option. I am worried that I am thinking of the car so much that by the time it comes I will be sick of it as I would have imagined it to death!

Has anyone got any decent pics of a Blue with 19's, or better still a picture of the AFL so I can drool? Help me please! (Saw a Focus ST tonight, the Xenons looked fantastic, only hope the VXR's can match their crystal blue glow)
    You do not have the first Idea of what waiting is mate ! I ordered mine on June 10th 2005 On January 10th 2006 I was given a delivery date for the first time, and the car was delivered on the 13th of January 2006 thats what waiting is, and I was not the only one. What I can say is that I would have willingly waited double the amount of time for the VXR, Its that good !!!

Comment

Yep your waiting I'm afraid is nothing compared to the original folks. I ordered mine when the order banks originally opened in May 2005 and it arrived in December 2005 but which time I had cancelled it and taken delivery of the vectra (which I may add has worked out very well). Just hang on chap it will be here all in good time. Also PD can you refrain from swearing on the board with the words FOCUS ST - Tee Hee

Comment

Comment

Some more blue...

johnny
          Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky
            Yep your waiting I'm afraid is nothing compared to the original folks.
            Order Car April 2005.
            Letter from Vauxhall MD tells me I'll definitely get car in 2005.
            Car Delivered January 2006.
            Do I think it was worth the wait....too right
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the pics, damn awesome. I cant wait. No reason why I shouldnt have it by end of Oct... After all my trade in price remains no matter what, its on paper... the dealer will be screwed if it is late as my car is barely worth the trade in price now let alone in a few months when the new corsa shape is out.

Comment

Hi police driver, sold my corsa private, 1.2 sxi irmscher kit for 5400, three months ago, so if all else fails sell it private.

Oh and jesus, its a hell of a jump into the vxr, lol.

P.s vxr ned seems a little upset with you
                Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyvxr
                  Hi police driver, sold my corsa private, 1.2 sxi irmscher kit for 5400, three months ago, so if all else fails sell it private.

Oh and jesus, its a hell of a jump into the vxr, lol.

P.s vxr ned seems a little upset with you
                  Mine is a 1 owner from new, 31k, done up a bit more than the standard irmscher, Aztec Gold, book price is 3800 although my average offer was 3k. The dealer I ordered my VXR promised me 4600 and now its on paper so theres no going back. I would never get that again so Im happy. VXRned shouldnt be annoyed...what have I done? Im innocent...

As for the jump, yes it is but Im no stranger to performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky
                    Yep your waiting I'm afraid is nothing compared to the original folks. I ordered mine when the order banks originally opened in May 2005 and it arrived in December 2005 but which time I had cancelled it and taken delivery of the vectra (which I may add has worked out very well). Just hang on chap it will be here all in good time. Also PD can you refrain from swearing on the board with the words FOCUS ST - Tee Hee
                    Ive driven the ST thrice and the VXR twice. The first two ST runs I had were 3 doors. Awesome. I then tried a 5 door. Awful. 1st time in an Astra I noticed and realised that this was a machine you "get used to" and learn to drive. The second time, the keys were thrown to me by the dealer and he said "see you in 2 hours". This was when I realised what the VXR was all about. I had a chance to be at one with the car. Ultimately, the ST sounds better, but everything else goes to th VXR.

Comment

not after the miltek it dont , hang in there i can feel your pain but it will soon end.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Definately worth the wait, I was lucky with just 8 weeks. Since getting car have now done nearly 3K miles in 4 weeks and loving it. Found that the original engine noise has grown on me and I now really like it, although will probably still get the milltek and stage 2 within the next few months - I'm now drooling at the possibility of more power.........

Comment

Pleeeeeeeeease stop teasing me with the pics, lol........

Sometime September!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X