Clear All

• VXR ORDERED TODAY

Placed order today for my new Astra VXR
    Arden Blue on 19's
    Collect it 1st or 2nd of Sept, CAN'T WAIT

welcome to the club it may be a long wait but it will be worth it

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Then you'll have it in time to join us at Silverstone then...

Comment

1st or 2nd ? jeese mate your getting yours quick i ordered mine back in late june and im not getting it till end of sept standard apart from wheels , im gutted just seems to be a never ending wait
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

It would be impossible for you to get it that quick. I ordered mine beginning of August and my dealer was quite honest that it would be mid October at the earliest as the factory is shut all of August. I have just found out today that they have a "provisional build date" of mid october (they are built in Germany), and so the car will be here 10 days after that at the earliest. It has really ****** me off in fact. I am not expecting it now until November.

Comment

yeh mine was due begining of sept now last wk, its gonna be worth the wait but annoying at the same time :?
            sigpic
            M.U.F.C.

Comment

I've managed to get a dealer display car, I had to travel 150 miles or so to get it but after some searching Vauxhall dealer stock I found one that had an Arden blue and a Red one in stock, by the time I drove down there they had sold the red one. So I went for the Arden Blue, which I would have had anyway, It's on 19's, but everything else is pretty much stock

Comment

that explains it then .... well good luck with the car when u get her im sat here jealous and watching the clock going down till sept lol :P
                sigpic
                M.U.F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR
                  Then you'll have it in time to join us at Silverstone then...
                  My name went down this morning after I got the deal agreed on the car

Comment

Funnily enough I'm picking up an Arden Blue on 19's on the 2nd September too!

Spooky
                    Sold - Arden Blue Astra VXR on 19's
                    Ordered - Pure White Golf GTI on 18's (couldn't stomach paying for 19" tyres any more!)

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver
                      It would be impossible for you to get it that quick. I ordered mine beginning of August and my dealer was quite honest that it would be mid October at the earliest as the factory is shut all of August. I have just found out today that they have a "provisional build date" of mid october (they are built in Germany), and so the car will be here 10 days after that at the earliest. It has really ****** me off in fact. I am not expecting it now until November.
                      They are not bulit in Germany ! They are built in Belgium !!!

Comment

thought it was tibet !!!!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        M.U.F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by S3 VXR
                          They are not bulit in Germany ! They are built in Belgium !!!
                          As long as it doesnt come with a sticker saying "Made in Taiwan" Im happy...

Comment

As long as it doesnt come with a sticker saying "Made in Taiwan" Im happy...
                            It'd be built better if it was....

p.s I'm not saying there is anything wrong the build quality on the cars btw!
                            Nova 1.6 16v TB's DTA 1/4mile 14.8s

Comment

Hi Robbie, welcome to the site duuuuude !!

Comment

Working...
                              X