This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COURTENAY STAGE 2

had this done today full miltek remap, what a team any are up there. john is just a top man, had fuel problem with car, john to is credit, would not leave it till he had it sorted, he tested alsorts even trying parts from his own car how many people would do that, any way got it sorted. well the drive home what can i say this was a great car now its out of this world i now no what you lot were on about, if you are thinking about this give john a call at courtenay you will not be dissapointed.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Hey congrats Dave! At least you know what we're all on about eh!?! It only gets better with mileage too! :wink:

Comment

ian dont tell me that wife will have to go so i can spend more time in the car lol, ho yes i now what you all meen now cheers.

Comment

now come try it out legally on Sat with us Dave at Snetterton
        only £99 for the day

Comment

aussie mate i would love to but im at work that day will have to wait for next one.

Comment

no worries
            if your not working Sunday drop down for the car tuners GP, alot of us will be here and there

Comment

So what was the damage to the wollet then did you get a bit of a deal from jon?

Comment

it cost me £1740 full exh remap new plugs the one with strange name and the red breather hose , not to bad if you think i got there at 8 am and left at 545pm with all the problems with fueling.

Comment

Denso plugs then not NGK or were they Iridium if so they have them as std and there is a service sheet for these unless jon fitted cooler running plugs for the mapping.

think i'll be paying £550.00 for the map as i have everything else in place but i'll also have the red hoses as they look good.

Did blue on the Zaf.

Comment

yes they do got them done few weeks ago i got 286.4 bhp on rr , but it on the road were it tells, the dump valve is so loud now as well car is just so sweet.as for the plug not sure but thay have to come out so the gap can be closed to .7 so thought as there is pos problem with the standed ones i would get them done at same time.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
                      yes they do got them done few weeks ago i got 286.4 bhp on rr , but it on the road were it tells, the dump valve is so loud now as well car is just so sweet.as for the plug not sure but thay have to come out so the gap can be closed to .7 so thought as there is pos problem with the standed ones i would get them done at same time.
                      Sounds like youve got it just the way you want it mate, have you got the rr graphs at the wheels to post up?
                      Always good to see.

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c
                        Denso plugs then not NGK or were they Iridium if so they have them as std
                        Standard Plugs are Platinum, NGK PFR6T10G :wink:
                        sigpic

Comment

yes mate thats true i think i have as for the graphs not that sure what to do but will have a look unless john at cs can help

Comment

Dave was it just the bhp at the flywheel figure you got or did you get the figure from the wheels too?

Comment

just the flywheel i think will check.

Comment

Working...
                              X