This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dbilas flowmaster or cdti conversion

Right guys going to buy a new airbox etc tommorow but dont know which to go for? Its between the dbilas and the cdti conv, cant help but think the dbilas looks good but which will give best gains? Cheers!

Originally posted by allanb View Post
    Right guys going to buy a new airbox etc tommorow but dont know which to go for? Its between the dbilas and the cdti conv, cant help but think the dbilas looks good but which will give best gains? Cheers!
    I have no experience of the Dbilas mate but I have the CDTi kit fitted. It got rid of a flat spot in 4th and along with the larger top hat the car is much more responsive.

To be honest though I don't think the CDTi gives any gains, more for better air flow.
    sigpic
    Arden Blue Astra , 19's, Bluetooth, Full Leather, Stage 2 Ready
    Wanted: 18" Black Wheels, maybe an FMIC and Stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by allanb View Post
      Either are not really gonna get you any noticable gains, its more about usability. I too have a cdti conv and I cant fault it, car responds well quicker, power delivery is a lot Smoother and usable and as stated above, cures flat spots that are inevitable with the standard box. Haven't heard much about dbilas flowmasters, but what little I have heard tells me they're not as good.
      W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
      http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Diblas is far too expensive and has a horrid 90 degree bend in it, many have changed from that system to the CDTI, which is what i have and cant fault either

Comment

CDTI conversion can be had for 1/2 to 2/3 the price of the Dbilas is its a waste of money.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
            Diblas is far too expensive and has a horrid 90 degree bend in it, many have changed from that system to the CDTI, which is what i have and cant fault either

Comment

Working...
            X