This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with vacuum pipe

Just wondered if anyone could help me my vacuum pipe keeps popping, it mainly pops off when i have sport mode on and put my foot down. I have tried cable tying it on but it hasn't really made much difference, don't know if anyone has any ideas of what i can do

Cheers

Tom
    Debadged, Tinted Windows, Carbon fibre bits, Cobra Exhaust, Rarb, Pro Kit Springs, EDS Tophat, Forge Recirc Valve, Oil restrictor bolt, TXA Intercooler, Pipercross cone, CDTI Hose, KTM Orange Snowflakes - TMS Stage 3 Map 290 BHP and 347 Torque

I little dap of superglue works.

Comment

just make sure when you glue it you dont block the pipe.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

You could replace it with 3mm silicone

Comment

Next time it pops off pull the cable tie one 'click' tighter then push the hose back on.

Comment

Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
            I little dap of superglue works.
            Originally posted by Rabbid View Post
            just make sure when you glue it you dont block the pipe.
            Originally posted by baz999 View Post
            You could replace it with 3mm silicone
            Originally posted by andrewt1971 View Post
            Next time it pops off pull the cable tie one 'click' tighter then push the hose back on.
            Cheers for the replys guys, I going to get some glue and hopefully that'll will work. What would be causing the pipe to pop off in the first place?
            Debadged, Tinted Windows, Carbon fibre bits, Cobra Exhaust, Rarb, Pro Kit Springs, EDS Tophat, Forge Recirc Valve, Oil restrictor bolt, TXA Intercooler, Pipercross cone, CDTI Hose, KTM Orange Snowflakes - TMS Stage 3 Map 290 BHP and 347 Torque

Comment

They just do, it even happens on standard vxr's.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewt1971 View Post
                As said above i had to keep stopping on a track day coz it kept popping off - cable tie it tight then push on with the cable already tight, i have had no problems since

Comment

Working...
                X