X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• show me your revo's

please................
    stage 2 stealth astra ''STOLEN''' RIP , Hello stage 3 stealth astra with a touch of asbo orange VXR asleep for the winter new ride ........... push bike

sigpic

get some bought mainly burgs or red astra's have them fitted

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

i brought a set about 2 months ago but cant really decide on a colour they are all in grey primer atm and i kind of like them
      stage 2 stealth astra ''STOLEN''' RIP , Hello stage 3 stealth astra with a touch of asbo orange VXR asleep for the winter new ride ........... push bike

sigpic

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=1618449#post1618449

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

dave you brakes look awesome did you paint them your self and are they ap's? did you make the centre caps your self?

sigpic

Comment

Yes mate i did paint the brakes myself and yes brakes are AP's, yes the center caps are made from alloy, painted then the vx badges then top coat.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Your cars a credit to you mate its really nice

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X