This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flame Red replaced with Power Red

As I mention in another thread Flame Red is replaced by Power Red for all forthcoming orders and probably those of you that ordered an Astra VXR in Flame Red will get Power Red as I've run out of 06Model allocation.

Its a 3 coat solid that looks like Flame Red ( Its actually on the original Astra HPC concept car) and you'd have to put two cars beside each other to notice any difference its really that small a change ...

Stu

Yep, did hear this rumour at billing.
    Anyone tried the new colour bumper on there flame red. If you lucky it might even match, doh!!!
    Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

any pics then stu so we can see.

Thanks.

Comment

Re: Flame Red replaced with Power Red

Originally posted by the vxr mothership
        As I mention in another thread Flame Red is replaced by Power Red for all forthcoming orders and probably those of you that ordered an Astra VXR in Flame Red will get Power Red as I've run out of 06Model allocation.

Its a 3 coat solid that looks like Flame Red ( Its actually on the original Astra HPC concept car) and you'd have to put two cars beside each other to notice any difference its really that small a change ...

Stu
        will it last any better than my flame red one that is plastered in stonechips

Comment

yes is this vauxhalls answer to the crap paint on flame red ones??????

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

I was up at the VX dealer today, had a lok at a vxr while I was in and the colour choices were ..

Flame Red
            Power Red
            Arden Blue
            Saphire Black
            Panther Black
            Star Silver
            Silver Lightning

So are the Black and Silver being replaced as well ??

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie
              I was up at the VX dealer today, had a lok at a vxr while I was in and the colour choices were ..

Flame Red - Power Red
              Arden Blue
              Saphire Black
              Panther Black
              Star Silver
              Silver Lightning

So are the Black and Silver being replaced as well ??
              Panther black was a ford (sorry) colour and i cant see why Lighting would be an option as MOONLAND is a better colour.

Comment

Panther black is indeed a ford colour, but it`s just a name, there is other manufacturers use common names, like saphire, ruby etc, they must be changing them though as the list was there as VXR options, seems strange though ??

Comment

where did you see this listed as i've not seen then or even heard of it.

Comment

How can you tell the different?...

Does anyone know the colour code for the Power Red and the Flame Red?

Thanks,
                    Tom

Comment

i dont know but i did like the RED HOT of the MONARO V8 400's

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c
                        where did you see this listed as i've not seen then or even heard of it.

There was an Astra VXR in the showroom, on the list of options beside it all them colours were liste with a swatch, they don`t know their buttocks from there elbow at belmont so there was no point asking about it. It was an official VX poster thiny though ??

Comment

Working...
                        X