X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDS stage 2 map

looking at getting the car mapped at PVS to stage2

car's running 3" custom exhaust, panel filter

i know EDS do a range of maps for each stage so which are the better one? after reading a few about overboost map's I'm going to stay away from that one but which other do they do?
    435bhp 410ftlb astra J VXR
    RSS induction, RSS Fully Forged, 3" turbo back, Forge FMIC, EFR6758, Nortech Mani, Proalloy water rad, 2way KW Clubsports, Forge brace, 1/2 Roll cage, Recaro Pole Posistion, Forge braied lines, AP Racing 362mm & Pagid RS29, lightend fly & uprated clutch

240PS SPORT 285PS NO VORKAT (Precat) is the you should probably run.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

As above that is the most popular one to run.

Comment

There is also a 300ps map if your custom exhaust is totally cat free. I used to run this with a sport cat as the emissions light would occasionally come on with the 285 map.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewt1971 View Post
          There is also a 300ps map if your custom exhaust is totally cat free. I used to run this with a sport cat as the emissions light would occasionally come on with the 285 map.
          Thats wat ill be hoping to use next tue, cars booked in to have a decat fitted tue morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbid View Post
            240PS SPORT 285PS NO VORKAT (Precat) is the you should probably run.
            Cheers

Originally posted by andrewt1971 View Post
            hoping the above will work as i'v never has the light on the standard map
            435bhp 410ftlb astra J VXR
            RSS induction, RSS Fully Forged, 3" turbo back, Forge FMIC, EFR6758, Nortech Mani, Proalloy water rad, 2way KW Clubsports, Forge brace, 1/2 Roll cage, Recaro Pole Posistion, Forge braied lines, AP Racing 362mm & Pagid RS29, lightend fly & uprated clutch

Comment

Working...
            X