This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• living with a vxr and a new baby

just seeing if anyone here is using the astra as a daily driver with kidd/young babies in regards to convinience being a 3 door and general boot size as expecting our first....just seeing if its worth trying to go for a family saloon...vxr8 lol

Plenty of room in the boot.

Worse thing will be getting in an out of the back with the child seat.But imo the astra has plenty of room
    sigpic

Comment

thats good then does your partner struggle to move the child seat mate?

Comment

Yer not a problem pram in boot only thing I can say is bending in and out of the back to get baby out
        sigpic

Comment

Child seats are long gone for us now mate lol.

But we managed just fine when she had a punto,although i had the 156 alfa.

For a coupe the astra has lots of room,it should be fine
          sigpic

Comment

What about a vectra room for a couple of prams in the boot and loads of room to get the little one in and out with ease.
            Used to have a Silver Lightning Vectra VXR 280, Currently in a Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

Vectra aint for everyones liking.

Sorry but the vectra is the ugly ducking for me lol
              sigpic

Comment

its good to know some people have no problems, just dont want the mrs to struggle when im not there to help so maybe something bigger may be on the cards if it comes to it thanks for the info

Comment

Ye got a 14 month old bought the burg as a family car misses weren't happy but not a problem just chuck a DVD player in with iggle piggle an they sound

Comment

Originally posted by tin545 View Post

Were all allowed our own opinions, its all down to what suits peoples needs and tastes. I dont have a family but i can throw my neices pram and travel cot in the boot or i can go a seriously long cruise with 3 mates (4 if i want to squeeze them in) in absolute comfort and then smoke anything that fancys there chances against my twin booming V6 exhaust notes. Im sure you love your astra aswell mate for all your own reasons ;-)
                    Used to have a Silver Lightning Vectra VXR 280, Currently in a Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

Originally posted by Cambo1985 View Post
                      Were all allowed our own opinions, its all down to what suits peoples needs and tastes. I dont have a family but i can throw my neices pram and travel cot in the boot or i can go a seriously long cruise with 3 mates (4 if i want to squeeze them in) in absolute comfort and then smoke anything that fancys there chances against my twin booming V6 exhaust notes. Im sure you love your astra aswell mate for all your own reasons ;-)
                      Yeah thats what i said lol

I love my astra for its looks ,comfort then performance.

I dont like the styling of the vectra thats all
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tin545 View Post

Ugly duckling lol the front half of the Vectra is the same as the front half of the Astra

So the Astra is half the ugly duckling but slower ;-)
                        Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

hey i have 5 and half month old baby and the astra is a fine size for us fits everything we need and my misses does not struggle putting the carseat in the back

Comment

Get over it guys,i dont like the vectra styling.

Thats what i said in my post,aint for everyones liking.

An i think its ugly.

The astras slower aswell,well the astras looks makes up for it.The vectra just dosnt tick the boxes for me
                            sigpic

Comment

We've got a 2 week old baby and find the astra is absolutely fine with the pram and there is plenty of room in the back for the car seat.

As others have said the only problem is getting the car seat in the back without catching the back of the passenger seat but you soon get used to it lol

Charl

Sent from my iPhone Tapatalk
                              Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

Comment

Working...
                              X