This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dbilas inlet or eds inlet help

as above i know both are better then standard. i know alot of people use the eds one i know the eds is cheaper jsut wondered why no one runs the dbilas one?

thought the power gain might be abit better with the dbilas any help be grateful tom

The eds inlet needs a map specificaly tailored to its characteristics, I'm guessing nobody runs the dbilas one as you would need a custom map to see the gains.

Comment

not to fussed about the map i know this just thought wud u get more gains with says the dbilas then the eds one tom

Comment

What makes you think the dbilas would give better gains? in ky experience End feed manifolds are a lot more tricky to design correctly for equal mixture distribution.

Comment

ok m8 cheers

Comment

I think also its just purely more expensive due to it having dbilas's name on it... i mean just look at how much they charge for their intake air scoop! I run the EDS inlet mani and its a great piece of kit.
            sigpic
            VXRacing Edition Paint Scheme, AET Hybrid Turbo, Autowerks Custom Remap, Bilstein B8 Shocks, EDS Inlet Manifold, EDS Inlet Cam, Regal Exhaust Cam, 3bar Map Sensor, TRE Fuel Pump, Custom Stainless Exhaust, Forge FMIC, Percy 1.9 cdti Airbox, Dbilas Air Scoop, Regal Diverter Valve, Bi-Xenon Headlights, DAP-R Springs, Vectra VXR Brake Conversion, ATB LSD, Whiteline RARB, Percy Breather Box + Restritor Bolt, ALPINE ICE

Comment

i would ring and ask regal mate,as they had input in to the eds one and dbilas is a regal technical partner, so they must know.
              sigpic

Comment

ok thanks ill ring them tomoz tom

Comment

Originally posted by slimey_eyes View Post
                  ok thanks ill ring them tomoz tom
                  Saturday 8.30am untill 1.00pm
                  sigpic

Comment

cheers m8 rang them said eds probley best as easy to fit

Comment

ive had good results with the eds inlet manifold and eds map to suit today pleased with the results and the graph was perfect! it didnt drop off power not even after 7000rpm!! peak was at 6600 with 331bhp

id lean towards the eds one purely because of the already tailored map characteristics to suit and its proven results.

Comment

Working...
                      X