This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Centre Console with heated seats buttons.... no idea!! HELP ***

hi all, been trawling round the web but no luck so far so thought i'd ask for some help/clarification here.

i recently bought some leather heated seats and now they're in the car. obviously it would be nice to get them plugged in so been looking at parts. i'm aware that i need a couple of fuses, a relay and some tech 2 (ashley, see you soon!).. but its the dash parts i don't get.. on various sites (including this one) i find the following:

Piano Black Dash Parts (Complete Set)
    1 x 93190344 - £14.58
    1 x 93190342 - £58.89
    1 x 13250664 - £44.77
    1 x 13250614 - £151.81
    1 x 13250645 - £27.16
    1 x 13249341 - £3.41
    1 x 13250636 - £20.17

doesn't help a great deal you'll agree.. but someone has kindly added some description on AON (gtc16turbo - thanks) so:

£14.58 PART NO 93190344 STEERING WHEEL COVER KIT
    £58.89 PART NO 93190342 RADIO SWITCH KIT
    £44.77 PART NO 13250668 CENTRE CONSOLE PANEL
    £151.81 PART NO 13250614 HEATER CONTROL PANEL
    £27.16 PART NO 13250645 ASHTRAY
    £3.41 PART NO 13249341 RETAINER RING
    £20.17 PART NO 13250636 GEAR LEVER BEZEL

a bit more helpful but which one is the 'centre console panel'? two button holes? four buttons holes? with start button hole? without start button hole?? i have no idea.. and the 'heated control panel', what does that include.? 2 heater buttons? 4 buttons? (i think this is correct)..

currently, i have the piano dash with three holes, one for sports button, one for door lock and one for start button.. there's a couple of heated seat buttons going on ebay i can buy so what i'm really after is the piano dash with 5 holes.. 4 for various buttons and 1 for start button.. if this the centre console panel above? i called up VX and they couldn't tell me.. their computer shows the part number up as 'moulding'..

anyone know the part number of the piano dash i'm after, please share your thoughts..

Thanks a mil.
    My Autumn photoshoot in Epping Forest is here: www.niat.co.uk/photoshoots/eppingforest
    And a random one in the car park here: www.niat.co.uk/photoshoots/small-medium-large

13250660-moulding, instrument panel, centre, rhd, piano black (for 2 switches)
    13250664-moulding, instrument panel, centre, rhd, piano black (for 4 switches)
    13250670-moulding, instrument panel, centre, rhd, piano black (for 6 switches)
    Tech2 Diagnostics
    Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

awesome.. thanks for this.. none of the part numbers here are on my original list so i assume you have the correct ones.
      just one question then, do i need the one for 6 switches?? ie:

heated seats buttons, sports button, door lock button, hazzard button and start button??

thanks again.
      My Autumn photoshoot in Epping Forest is here: www.niat.co.uk/photoshoots/eppingforest
      And a random one in the car park here: www.niat.co.uk/photoshoots/small-medium-large

Comment

Originally posted by nia View Post
        awesome.. thanks for this.. none of the part numbers here are on my original list so i assume you have the correct ones.
        just one question then, do i need the one for 6 switches?? ie:

heated seats buttons, sports button, door lock button, hazzard button and start button??

thanks again.
        you say you only have sport lock and hazard at the moment so you will need the 4 switch centre console
        2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

no, at the mo, i have (going left to right as you look at the console) the sport button, hazard button, door lock button and start/stop button..

Comment

no, at the mo, i have (going left to right as you look at the console) the sport button, hazard button, door lock button and start/stop button..
            my answer is still correct, the 4 switch description refers to the sport/lock/heated seat buttons not including hazard and start/stop

the above part number for 4 switches is the one you need and part number for the switch is 13129287
            2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

ok boss, gotcha.. thank you for the help.. just one last question if i may, can i buy just the two heated switch buttons from ebay? i spoke to VX regarding the part number you specified above and that's for a four switch panel.. i already have sport/lock so i assume i only need the two heater swicthes??

Comment

no you buy it as a complete switch unit
                Tech2 Diagnostics
                Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

thanks both VERY much.. been a great help.. will visit the stealers tomorrow morning for a mugging then!!!

cheers and have a good weekend!

Comment

your looking at aound 120+VAT for the both matey
                    Tech2 Diagnostics

sigpic

Comment

yep, the two stealers i've called up in east london have quoted me £80.80 for the switches and £75.60 for the moulding.. both include VAT.. just amazed how a bit of plastic can cost over £70!

Comment

yep, the two stealers i've called up in east london have quoted me £80.80 for the switches and £75.60 for the moulding.. both include VAT.. just amazed how a bit of plastic can cost over £70!
                        yeh the black stuff is dear the silver one is about half that price keep an eye on ebay the black ones come up all the time

Comment

while i'm here, might as well ask about the electrics as well.. i read somewhere that retro-fitting heated seats will require 2 15amp fuses and a relay for the REC.. ok, the fuses i can handle.. but what about the relay? is it a particular type? is there a name? can i pick one up from the local garage or something.? and no, i dunno what a REC is!

Comment

can get them from Vauxhall matey
                            Tech2 Diagnostics

sigpic

Comment

so i just ask them for a relay for the REC? will they know which one? i asked them about the centre console and they couldn't tell me.. i tried to explain, they asked for my number plate and then told me i would need the plate of the car that the seats came from before they can help me.. talk about monkeys and bananas!

Comment

Working...
                              X