• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jonny23
    replied
    Originally posted by VXR JAY 23 View Post
    I got a set of replacemant carbon effect ones off flea bay for £45 mate
    look pretty much same as mine. I prefer the matt look to the gloss look of the burg mirrors.

Leave a comment:

• VXR JAY 23
    replied
    I got a set of replacemant carbon effect ones off flea bay for £45 mate

Leave a comment:

• IanJ
    replied
    Originally posted by lukejamiethompson View Post
    cheers guys but the only reason i bought these was some of my clips are ruined on my mirrors so it does me no favours what soever

thanks
    If you get some black covers from a breakers - you can plonk these on top and there you have it exactly like the Burg one (if you can find some for £15 as above then ideal)

Leave a comment:

• lukejamiethompson
    replied
    cheers guys but the only reason i bought these was some of my clips are ruined on my mirrors so it does me no favours what soever

thanks

Leave a comment:

• IanJ
    replied
    Originally posted by mossie View Post
    the burg wingmirrors are just a normal plastic cover (the bit thats painted on all other astras) with a stick on glossy carbon effect cover
    i know as i pulled one of mine off when snapped some clips off the plastic bit
    you were not really ripped off as they have an rrp of £66.40 each at the dealers
    the cheapest i found one when looking was £55 from mattbibbs
    i ened up pulling the carbon bit off then sticking it onto a black wingmirror cover i got off ebay for £15

obviousley you didnt know what you were buying
    but you got a genuine part for a reasonable price i'd say (well compare to rrp anyway)
    hope that puts your mind at rest a bit

What he said^^^^

The genuine Burg one's are merely stuck on top of the ordinary mirror - the same as the carbon B pillar trim is stuck on top of the std VXR one and the door trims on the inside are stuck on top of the std VXR door one's

Sorry you feel conned but you haven't been in all honesty

Leave a comment:

• mossie
    replied
    the burg wingmirrors are just a normal plastic cover (the bit thats painted on all other astras) with a stick on glossy carbon effect cover
    i know as i pulled one of mine off when snapped some clips off the plastic bit
    you were not really ripped off as they have an rrp of £66.40 each at the dealers
    the cheapest i found one when looking was £55 from mattbibbs
    i ened up pulling the carbon bit off then sticking it onto a black wingmirror cover i got off ebay for £15

obviousley you didnt know what you were buying
    but you got a genuine part for a reasonable price i'd say (well compare to rrp anyway)
    hope that puts your mind at rest a bit

Leave a comment:

• lukejamiethompson
    replied
    yea i had in my mind that they were genuine burg covers which is the way i saw it worded on theyre advert

Leave a comment:

• jonny23
    replied
    if you recieved these http://marehay.vxrshop.co.uk/index.p...s_id=235..then im confused. that how much burg mirror covers cost.

were you expecting a full wing mirror?

Leave a comment:

• vr55vxr
    replied
    That's the chance you take with buying stuff from ebay, I can not see anything wrong with the advert.

You have genuine VX parts, and only just cheaper than the link I posted.

Leave a comment:

• jonny23
    replied
    so are they just stickers cut to the shape of the wing mirror? either way id say you were ripped off. you could have got genuine burg mirrow covers for that price.

i got carbon wrapped mirror covers off ebay for £40 and im pretty pleased with them

Leave a comment:

• lukejamiethompson
    replied
    yep exactly the same mate. theyres stick ons on ebay for 30 effin quid. im really not happy

plus they left them on my doorstep unsigned for

Leave a comment:

• vr55vxr
    replied
    Are these the same ones ?

http://marehay.vxrshop.co.uk/index.p...roducts_id=235

Leave a comment:

• lukejamiethompson
    started a topic have i been ripped off?

have i been ripped off?

hi guys, been after some wing mirror covers for ages and finally decided to bite the bullet and buy some offof ebay for £108

please see the link i bought them off

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-VAUXHA...item3367fbfb31

i have now found out they are just stick on covers and not a direct replacement?

surely this isnt right for this price??

i was expecting to change the whole thng??

if you see the description it says nothing about a 'stick on' cover

please advise guys and girls before i contact the seller with a stinking email

thanks
Working...
X