This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s3 or keep nurburgring

hi people been thinking hard after 3 years of ownership and think im going to part with my nurbugring, whats everyones thought of audi s3, sprint blue, recaro bucket seats, and every other extra 08 plate 27.000 miles cheers dan

keep the burg pal.my pal has a s3,a dont like them,but thats my choice
    Burg 666 stage 3

Comment

Keep the burg! I just got rid of my s3 for a burg. Fair enough it was the old shape version but the burgs are just a beautiful car when clean, stand out alot more than s3's and are a much more fun car to drive!

Comment

Id keep the astra.

My opinion is based purely on looks though as ive never driven as s3

Comment

Personally I'd get the S3. As much as the burg is a beautiful car and fun to drive. It isn't and never will be as good a car as the 4WD S3. Especially when you consider that for not a great deal of money you can be well over 350bhp. My mate has a white S3 with just an ITG maxogen and that keeps up with my stage 2 VXR. They under estimate them with the 265 PS they are supposed to have.

All that said comparing a 12/13k car with a 16/17k+ car isn't really a fair comparison.

Comment

Burg mate!! I work with a lad with a White s3 and another with an s-line a3 n my burg looks and feels better!! the only upside to the Audi is that it's german, so the build quality is better, think that's it!!

Comment

S3 then map it

Parts For Sale http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-bits-for-sale

Comment

S3 all day long. Only 2.5k to go an the Astra may become a track car. Even considering a dirt dev as a wee tinker out the 170ps an 220 is ment to be achievable with enough torque to toe a tank.

Comment

i would have to argue for getting the S3
                  very beautiful car, german brand quality and they go like stink
                  would it be a brand new one?
                  just a collegue of mine has just got on last month and i took it round the airfield
                  it puts an astra to shame in standard form
                  Insignia SRi VX-Line RED
                  ^^Click here to see it^^

Comment

the S3 is a nice motor......but id keep the burg

Comment

Dan you drive a car too hard to get an S3 - get a diff and some serious brakes on yours

Astra

Comment

If it's the new shape then it would be a white S3 for me
                        sigpic
                        Arden Blue Astra , 19's, Bluetooth, Full Leather, Stage 2 Ready
                        Wanted: 18" Black Wheels, maybe an FMIC and Stage 2

Comment

With the recaro's has to be the s3.

Comment

S3 - map - cooler = amazing car , brand status , build quality and retention of value .

Would be my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by A2ON View Post
                              S3 - map - cooler = amazing car , brand status , build quality and retention of value .

Would be my choice.
                              that should be the other way round shouldnt it lol

Comment

Working...
                              X