This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dreamscience remap

I use to have a ecu evolution remap but have removed it due to it failing its MOT.
    failed on lamba and CO2 from the readings i think it was running too rich and kept holding back sometimes, but I miss the power it use to have.

I have been looking at the Dreamscience remap tool which is still on their website, so sent a email and got a reply back fron jared stating they are testing a new handset.

Fingers crossed they start to sell them again as they seem to be quite good

baz

Good news, keep us updated mate
    sigpic
    Arden Blue Astra , 19's, Bluetooth, Full Leather, Stage 2 Ready
    Wanted: 18" Black Wheels, maybe an FMIC and Stage 2

Comment

Interesting reply but wouldn't rely too much on the website it hasn't been updated for a long time.

I reckon they would sell well as lots of people still want them
      2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Hope it happens, but why spend money and effort into a product that already is dead as the VXR is no longer produced. Yes there will be some users who will want it, but it must be a small market and you already have some big players.

Comment

i'll find out on monday as popping in to see Carl and Jared,

although last convo i had with them a few weeks ago they were just going to concentrate on their core business (Ford)
          Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

ok i can confirm that Dreamscience are currently testing a handset for Astra VXR,

there should be a decent batch or so of handsets available when testing is complete,
            Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

I just spoke to jared, they stopped selling before as the x3 handset became unavailable and so they had no interface. They are testing a new (different) one now. He said they always try to make everything reverse compatible so we might get new maps available for old (x3) handsets soon. Watch this space...

Comment

Thats good news, i cant fault the DS maps.
                VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

this will be good if they are testing it for IC,manifold,cam etc...

Comment

+1 get one of those specced out cars on their dyno to make a map for it
                    sigpic
                    VXRacing Edition Paint Scheme, AET Hybrid Turbo, Autowerks Custom Remap, Bilstein B8 Shocks, EDS Inlet Manifold, EDS Inlet Cam, Regal Exhaust Cam, 3bar Map Sensor, TRE Fuel Pump, Custom Stainless Exhaust, Forge FMIC, Percy 1.9 cdti Airbox, Dbilas Air Scoop, Regal Diverter Valve, Bi-Xenon Headlights, DAP-R Springs, Vectra VXR Brake Conversion, ATB LSD, Whiteline RARB, Percy Breather Box + Restritor Bolt, ALPINE ICE

Comment

Working...
                    X