This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of these??

Looking into buying a new exhaust system, i've got a standard car and not really looking to re-map the car but want it to sound a bit nicer and pull a bit better;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/cheap...bvl011-cb.html

Total cost would be £660ish inc delivery.

What do you think??
    Silver Lightning VXR

For that price, I think you have quite a few choices, piper would be a good one too, .
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

For that sort of money you just as well go for the scorpion 3" full system.

Comment

Blueflame is quite good too as in your links, a little bit of research I think,
        Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

I'm not after anything too loud, the blue flame looks like it comes with 2 silencers, the equivalent scorpion or piper are £800 and £1000
          Silver Lightning VXR

Comment

mate got for the full turbo back Scorpiopn (3inch) system for £700, its focking mental i got one! non resonated aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Kullar View Post
              mate got for the full turbo back Scorpiopn (3inch) system for £700, its focking mental i got one! non resonated aswell
              +1 even better with a stage 2... pops and bangs!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X