This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irmscher Grille

K, I've fitted the new grille and wanted some feedback, thinking of possibly making the trim White or leaving it matt black? opinions?

Before:
    Attached Files

And after:
    Attached Files

Comment

I would leave it matt black mate. it looks great.
      sigpic

Comment

+1 leave black it wont look right white

Comment

That looks off the hook mate!! I would leave it black! Where can I get one from? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Skamiiii View Post
            That looks off the hook mate!! I would leave it black! Where can I get one from? Thanks
            Cheers for the comments lads

I got it from IMFvauxhall.com mate, they've got some good stuff on there! it'll set u back a pretty penny tho, this 1 was £217 lol and uve to assemble and spray it urself!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smarty_Berg_062 View Post
              they've got some good stuff on there! it'll set u back a pretty penny tho, this 1 was £217 lol and uve to assemble and spray it urself!!
              They do have a lot on offer!! I really don't like the sound of "respray"... When ever I hear "respray" I just back off lool I'm too afraid of ruining it.

Comment

Well it comes primed, all u have to do is spray it the colour u want it, the rest is easy n straight forward!! luckily I wanted matt black, which is easy to get hold of, Halfords do loads of good paints!! just wear latex gloves coz if the resin/glue gets on ur skin it doesn't come off lol

Comment

Looks very nice, looks mean
                  Astra VXR Arctic Edition - Onto my 3rd one...
                  For Dj-Mixes & My Mixes click my Mixcloud - Click Here

Comment

Haha cheers

Comment

I'll take it all back what i've said James.......It looks the mutz nutz

Comment

Looks much more aggressive! Nice!!
                        Astra VXR Racing Edition

Milltek Race | Whiteline RARB

Now Sold

Comment

Leave it as is bud looks cracking
                          sigpic
                          CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
                          Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
                          Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

I'd leave it mate, goes good with the rest of the car, spot on
                            sigpic
                            Arden Blue Astra , 19's, Bluetooth, Full Leather, Stage 2 Ready
                            Wanted: 18" Black Wheels, maybe an FMIC and Stage 2

Comment

Thanks guys, I do like it!! Told u it wouldn't look bad rich haha

Comment

Working...
                              X