This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would you do this to a vxr??!!

just found this on ebay,looks like a vxr with old adam west era batmobile paint scheme going on lol,just cant understand peoples thinking at times...gees!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-VAUXHALL-...item3cb8215d03
    Courts stage 2..3" full scorpion non res exhaust..lowered on eibach prolines

"Holy Paintball Batman"
    Think the worst crime is the wheels TBH
    sigpic
    THE GREEN HELL CLUB NURBURGRING 2010

Comment

Awful. More to the point, Evans Halshaw have obviously taken that in P/X and just stuck it on the site like that! It wouldn't cost them much to paint the red bits back to black and get some new plastic grills. Bit weird it having SRI Penta's on as well.

Comment

Jeez that is f**in gash

Comment

just seems stupid that vx would even consider this as it cheapens the brand too

Comment

Originally posted by Dab vxr View Post
            Jeez that is f**in gash
            Couldn't have put it better lol

Comment

If it had red 19's or something it wouldn't be so bad I don't think. It's someone elses liking I suppose the way a lot of us are painting bits on ours black. It's the wheels that let it down.

No I'm not saying I'd buy it or that its the nicest VXR ever but I think red 19's would make it a lot easier on the eye
              sigpic
              Arden Blue Astra , 19's, Bluetooth, Full Leather, Stage 2 Ready
              Wanted: 18" Black Wheels, maybe an FMIC and Stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by Red Ice VXR View Post
                If it had red 19's or something it wouldn't be so bad I don't think. It's someone elses liking I suppose the way a lot of us are painting bits on ours black. It's the wheels that let it down.

No I'm not saying I'd buy it or that its the nicest VXR ever but I think red 19's would make it a lot easier on the eye
                red grilles tho?? i mean come on....

if those catch on the same as nice gloss black wheels then il get my whole interior re-upholstered in pink with pink flocked dash to match! (hmmm theres a thought 0

Comment

Oh dear!!!!! Surpose it's different
                  sigpic

Scooby gone now driving an astra 2.0 turbo 200+ xpack

Comment

Originally posted by lee27vxr View Post
                    red grilles tho?? i mean come on....

if those catch on the same as nice gloss black wheels then il get my whole interior re-upholstered in pink with pink flocked dash to match! (hmmm theres a thought 0
                    What about smokinvxr's car? Orange and black interior... how many people would think of that and go 'sounds good' not many but just look at it, IMO it's stunning and different
                    sigpic
                    Arden Blue Astra , 19's, Bluetooth, Full Leather, Stage 2 Ready
                    Wanted: 18" Black Wheels, maybe an FMIC and Stage 2

Comment

WOW !! ....... all that and they even left the chrome rear strip ....... poor car, poor car !!

James

sigpic
                      MY14 Corsa Burg, "REX" , Burg #452

Comment

Originally posted by Red Ice VXR View Post
                        What about smokinvxr's car? Orange and black interior... how many people would think of that and go 'sounds good' not many but just look at it, IMO it's stunning and different
                        hmm fair point,those two colours do suit each other too,and imo smokingvxr's used the two well, also red and black do go together in fairness, but the way they have been used just makes the car tacky

Comment

who in there right mind would buy that as a ''VXR'' in fact that is the best way of knocking them down in price. not my taste , but each to there own .

but it has had a SMD conversion done .
                          ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

no idea mate...but it looks terrible

Comment

looks bad but it very much the same people doing the same on here with black and white theme or arden and white

Comment

Working...
                              X