This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Vxr, loving it, next mods??

Picked up my new Vxr last night having sold my 1st one for a focus st3, biggest mistake ever, but really happy with the new one, it currently has:
    Fmic
    Uprated actuator
    Bigger plenum
    K&n filter
    Full Remus
    Quaife LSD
    Hoses
    Courtney stage 3
    I am happy with it at the mo but am just curious if there is anything I cam do to help support what I have etc, or that I need, I am already planning dap r's.. Any help appreciated..

Very nice, so wheres the pic then???
    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
    I am pretty awesome.
    BOOM
    the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

Comment

after daps would have to be a RARB

Parts For Sale http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-bits-for-sale

Comment

did you have problems with the st3? or just prefer the vxr?

Comment

Part of me wishes I got an ST over the VXR after seeing my mate's ST-2. Curious to know why you don't like the ST.

Comment

ap s mate

Comment

lower it, rarb and brakes are a must with that power
              stage 2 stealth astra ''STOLEN''' RIP , Hello stage 3 stealth astra with a touch of asbo orange VXR asleep for the winter new ride ........... push bike

sigpic

Comment

The st just felt as if it wasn't built very well, I had an st3 with dreamscience, not the best car I've driven, had problems with the dual mass.. Nothing else major though, back to the Vxr I only bought it last weekend, it is claimed Courtney stage 3, Only produces 273bhp with 327ftlb, in vauxhalls mag courtneys advert claims stage 3, 300-315 bhp? Am I missing anything? It's just I'm not over mechanically minded..

Comment

Originally posted by fletch_vxr View Post
                  The st just felt as if it wasn't built very well, I had an st3 with dreamscience, not the best car I've driven, had problems with the dual mass.. Nothing else major though, back to the Vxr I only bought it last weekend, it is claimed Courtney stage 3, Only produces 273bhp with 327ftlb, in vauxhalls mag courtneys advert claims stage 3, 300-315 bhp? Am I missing anything? It's just I'm not over mechanically minded..

have you had it checked since you had it for BHP?

If so and it less i would take to CS to find out why it is low,

Comment

stage 2 but then they decided to fit a cooler?
                    Remus Cat Back down pipe, Dap Rs. 13.8 on 1/4 mile 259.7 bhp on the rollers STANDARD MAP!!!

Comment

No havnt had it on the rollers yet, I will do soon, Courtney done all the work on the car, I have a reciept for stage 3 so cant see why it's so low? Dont get me wrong the printout is impressive and no flat spots..

Comment

way it a warm day on RR day? could be the roller i went to a RR down and it was about 40bhp out lol my m8 got type R who RR at 235 week before went to another and read 200 lol std typre R was makin bout 160 bhp lol
                        Remus Cat Back down pipe, Dap Rs. 13.8 on 1/4 mile 259.7 bhp on the rollers STANDARD MAP!!!

Comment

Lol really I will try and get it back on the rollers ASAP then, it would make sense as my st was 270bhp and the astra feels quicker, the power is so kuche better in the Vxr aswell..

Comment

Working...
                          X