This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody air con!

Had the air con re gassed 2 weeks ago. Worked fine until today and guess what, no cold air again! Any coming probs you guys have had otherwise it's back to the stealer!

My air con is playing up just now and is off to the stealers tomorrow morning! I popped in last week about it to say its not working and making a whining noise. 1 of the mechanics had a quick look and said it could just need re gassing but it sounds like the compressor is gone!! An if it has gone they said your looking about £500-600! They told me to speak to Vauxhall Customer Care as the car is only just out of warranty and has full Vauxhall service history. VX customer care have now raised a case against it and want a proper diagnosis done on the car and they then went onto mention that they would make a contribution towards the costs..... Will see what happens tomorrow
    sigpic
    TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

Is your car still under warranty, mine is a 2006 so is way out of cover

Comment

Mines knackered as well. Cars going back for the fifth time since April to be looked at.

Comment

Working...
        X