This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standard Power/Torque figures????

I've just got back from rolling road session and very surprised to find my vxr is producing 266.1 bhp @ 5587rpm and 264 lbft @ 2805rpm. The car is standard apart from K&N panel filter!! I've had the car from new and its definately never been mapped. It's always ran on V-Power though. Operator said he'd never seen a standard one with these figures. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar figures?
    Silver Lightning VXR

mine run 259.7 and 245 torque with down pipe and cat back. You got a graph?
    Remus Cat Back down pipe, Dap Rs. 13.8 on 1/4 mile 259.7 bhp on the rollers STANDARD MAP!!!

Comment

IMG_0254.jpg
      Silver Lightning VXR

Comment

thats is good for being standard
        Burg 666 stage 3

Comment

Mine ran 253bhp and 260lbft standard. Saying that, different dyno's, different days and all that shiz.

Comment

whats it boosting at ? Nice line tho
            Remus Cat Back down pipe, Dap Rs. 13.8 on 1/4 mile 259.7 bhp on the rollers STANDARD MAP!!!

Comment

No idea, no boost gauge.
              Silver Lightning VXR

Comment

Looks standard as the power line is very straight and torque is flat.

If it were mapped you'd be seeing peak power flat lining after 4500rpm and a much more curvier torque line.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

233 bhp with a pipercross panel filter
                  PROJECT SONIC.....WELL SONIC BOOM http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ght=sonic+boom

Comment

Working...
                  X