This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry another Error Codes Thread

Firstly ill appologise for another one of these thread, I have tried looking at the Error Code thread but dont understrand how the ones listed match up to the ones you get from doing the Pedal Test.

I drove the car (Completly Standard performance wise bar K&N Panel Filter) this afternoon to go and get petrol (trip computer said 30 miles left when i got home last night but was to late to get petrol) and noticed the Emissions Light was on, I stopped in the first available pull in and did the pedal test and got the following error codes (I found one as its the example in the Error Code Thread). After restarting the Car the emissions light went off but the error codes are still there!

030001 - cylinder misfire detected
    030401 - cylinder misfire detected 4
    161450 - problem with communication between immobiliser and key-transponder
    161600 - CIM (Steering Column module) wrong environment indicator Immobilizer B-006 Replace P1620 controller error

Can anyone tell me what they mean and what the possible causes are, and how to fix it if possible!

Thanks
    Rojies
    At my age I really need wind deflectors
    Last edited by Rojies; 8 June 2011, 08:50 PM.

Sorry it just Clicked how to read the error codes, Ive ammended the above to include the errors anyone suggest possible causes and fixes?

Comment

The CIM/Immobiliser one's maybe from a one off connection issue? If you've not had a problem I wouldn't worry about them.
      The others I'd search on here for cylinder misfire detected as I'm sure it's been seen before

Astra

Comment

i have the bottom two you listed. posted a thread earlier but nobody replied

recently had a new key programmed to the car so dunno if its to do with that.

Comment

Originally posted by jonny23 View Post
          i have the bottom two you listed. posted a thread earlier but nobody replied

recently had a new key programmed to the car so dunno if its to do with that.
          Probably happened when they did the programming - wouldn't worry about it if you haven't had any issues since

Astra

Comment

bottom 2 nothing to worry about apparently http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ghlight=161600

Comment

Working...
            X