This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who has one of these fitted..

as title said , and is it worth the money and time?

http://www.lmfvauxhall.co.uk/M-Tech-...tener-VXR.html

I don't have one but look how much it weights? So, you shorten the gear change time but put more weight to the car?

Just joking, think it is a bit overpriced, .
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

A possible issue with a shift shortner is that the quicker changes may damage the sycro rings in the gearbox.

Comment

Well over priced IMO .... the VXR gearchange isn't exactly long as it is

James

sigpic
        MY14 Corsa Burg, "REX" , Burg #452

Comment

so far negative input about this..any positives about it

Comment

Mate, if you want to get this done, just do it, .

I have heard good things about other products and services and I used them. They turned out to be absolute rubbish. Whether I was unlucky, I dont know. So I just do what my instinct tells me,
            Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSchoolBus View Post
              Mate, if you want to get this done, just do it, .

I have heard good things about other products and services and I used them. They turned out to be absolute rubbish. Whether I was unlucky, I dont know. So I just do what my instinct tells me,
              good way of putting it lol

Comment

since im going to be doing my clutch and LSD replacement , thought i would do this aswell...

Comment

I had an MTec short Shifter on my old coupe and it improved the Gear throw so much. The M-Tech one i had was Good Quality, but a pain to fit!

Comment

Working...
                  X