This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anhyone else bored?

Im in a bit of a dilemma here ive had my astra vxr for 7 month and its 280hp proven so quite fun but im getting bored of it did anyone else have this issue and if so what did u do to overcome it coz i dont wana get rid but i may have to lol

I had a Scooby with similar horesepower. Fantastic all-weather car; nothing went wrong with it but got bored. Bought a VXR8 and haven't stopped grinning!!!
    sigpic
    Brutus is finally finished!! http://youtu.be/DYVkXRDnsVw

Comment

gt28 kit and go for more power.

Comment

Go next stage or change something would be way I would go, had my burg nearly 2 years and change something now and then, keeps me going.
        Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

I had this prob when ym car was standard, and only 2 month old when I worked at Jaguar cars. ...... I worked with them as a car driver, so would be driving all day in XKR's, XFR's etc .... and then would go home in my VXR and it felt really slow in comparison ........ Then got the remus fitted and then went stage 2 (293bhp / 356lb/ft) then I left Jaguar to join First Bus, and its a different car all together now, always makes me smile.

James

sigpic
          MY14 Corsa Burg, "REX" , Burg #452

Comment

So in short, change your job.

Comment

....... working with 530BHP cars certainly didn't help my VXR feel quick, .... poor thing felt like a family run about almost :9 (not quite, but you get ym point)

James

sigpic
              MY14 Corsa Burg, "REX" , Burg #452

Comment

I get bored very easy. So now i've learned to pace my modding out, rather than do everything all in one go. Now i just do one at a time with one eye on the next mod to wet my appetite

Comment

Give it a good clean and enjoy everyone looking at it in the sun

Comment

Originally posted by BIG J View Post
                    Give it a good clean and enjoy everyone looking at it in the sun
                    Hey and they do too!

Comment

This is what i do , i have my astra old banger diesel car for monday to friday , then i jump into my VXR , hell yeah.....then i give the beans and i love it, you will enjoy it more if you only drive it at weekends ..!!! as well as play with the mods which im doing..!!!

Comment

Completly agree with Googs
                        or buy yourself a kawasaki ninja, a race exhaust and stick tyres
                        VXRED

Dap-r & wheels so far, plenty more to come!

Comment

if i was you and ya that bored of it, id swap it for a monaro
                          sigpic

Comment

I will swap you a pair of trainers for you car. You will never get board of the trainers, you can run, walk and jump in them

Comment

had mine for two and half years now, still love it every time i drive it! Still looks great too. I will get bored when the new one is out
                              VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                              http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Working...
                              X