Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cd30 mp3 player screen.. Not showing mpg board computer and won't play cd's why???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cd30 mp3 player screen.. Not showing mpg board computer and won't play cd's why???

Hi can anybody help..?? i have just replaced my astra h cdmp3 radio with a piano black version bought from ebay... to inc the screen so no need for code!! when i fitted them the radio works fine but the on-board computer is not showing at the bottom of the screen just the (date) when you press the BC button it just says no function?? and the cd player button is doing the same?? (no function) infact it will not accept a disc at all....i have spoke to the seller and he said your car requires the computer set up for the screen why??? if the radio i took out had the BC working...!! can anybody help???

you might need tech 2 to pair it?
    sigpic

Gloss black 18's, 2 Piece Remus, Full Blue SMD Conversion by Stampede, 3 Gauge Conversion by Jigger, Team Heko Wind deflectors, Tinted Side Repeaters, Arden Edition Stickers, Siggy Washer Jets and VXRO stickers

Comment

Hi does this have to be done a a dealer if so would it be pricey?? thanks.

Comment

it doesnt have to be done by a dealer theres a few on here can do it think its about £30 someone will tell you exactly mate hth
        sigpic

Gloss black 18's, 2 Piece Remus, Full Blue SMD Conversion by Stampede, 3 Gauge Conversion by Jigger, Team Heko Wind deflectors, Tinted Side Repeaters, Arden Edition Stickers, Siggy Washer Jets and VXRO stickers

Comment

Ok!! would this be the reason that the cd player is not working aswell???

Comment

yeah it could well be mate
            sigpic

Comment

Ok thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by JEDIMASTER View Post
                Ok thanks for your help.
                no probs mate al speak to stampede off here later for you when hes doing my smd conversion
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X