X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra vxracing alloy paint lifting

Has any one come across this before ?
    i have a 22 month astra vxracing with black alloys and on the o/s rear the paint is begining to lift around the tyre valve about 10mm in all dirctions,
    the dealer says it may not be warranty, which i think is a piss take as the car has only got 11k on the clock!!
    three year warranty my ****!!!
    any one have any ideas

Originally posted by ADEHILL77 View Post
    Has any one come across this before ?
    i have a 22 month astra vxracing with black alloys and on the o/s rear the paint is begining to lift around the tyre valve about 10mm in all dirctions,
    the dealer says it may not be warranty, which i think is a piss take as the car has only got 11k on the clock!!
    three year warranty my ****!!!
    any one have any ideas
    Ring Vauxhall Customers services up
    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
    I am pretty awesome.
    BOOM
    the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

Comment

Originally posted by jiraffe View Post
      Ring Vauxhall Customers services up
      done that i got take it to the dealer for them to inspect and take pictures.
      but get the impression it aint covered by the warranty
      cheers

Comment

I think what they will do is inspect it,and say if it's say a stone chip it won't be covered.But if it looks like it's lifted it should be covered.if it's been damaged externally then they will class it as wear and tear.

Comment

dont you only get 1 year for cosmetic stuff?

Comment

you only get a warrenty if its not damage if there is damage there at all then its your problem unless you have a very friendly service manager at your local dealer

Comment

Working...
            X