X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/4 mile done in 14.60 :)

hi all i did 1/4 mile on 14.60 is this good,

oh and to drop the bomb i want somthing bit quicker than the astra with 4wheel drive

depends on mods to the astra!

and if you want something faster and 4wd then pull ur finger out and buy something!

Comment

i did 13.8 Standard map and i was against STI Impreza keep ya 4 wheel drive when i can do that in standard VXR with Remus and match STI impreza times and beat em in my case. Just not too good in the wet
      Last edited by R44MNT; 13 June 2011, 11:33 AM.
      Remus Cat Back down pipe, Dap Rs. 13.8 on 1/4 mile 259.7 bhp on the rollers STANDARD MAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R44MNT View Post
        i did 13.8 Standard map

thats very fast for being on a standard map......looking a the 1/4 leader board you must be aleast stage2?

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Garrett turbo some cars running in the mid 12's

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

does seem pretty good for standard map

Comment

nope Standard map m8 owned the car for 2 years its still got STD cat lol 2.5 scorpion downpipe std cat and remus back with Dap-Rs had it RR at 259.7
              1st run -14.0
              2nd run -13.8
              3rd run 14.1

got slips if wna see em

although might be taking trip to courts soon for map. Just aquiring sports cat off a friend then bk to pod see what i can do at stage 3
              Last edited by R44MNT; 13 June 2011, 11:38 AM.
              Remus Cat Back down pipe, Dap Rs. 13.8 on 1/4 mile 259.7 bhp on the rollers STANDARD MAP!!!

Comment

must be good driver too then mate, good times them are for your setup

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...e-Leader-Board

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
                    must be good driver too then mate, good times them are for your setup

my m8 was stood with guy at stage 2 and best he could do with 14.4 n he sed to my m8 what tht running n he said STD map n he was gobsmacked n bit gutted. n when i tell people 13.8 they dont believe me.

Comment

a standard burg did a 13.31! christ

Comment

you put my time on Rabbid?

Comment

its down to reaction times alot also. so if you are quick you will get a good time

Comment

look at my reaction SLOOOOWW lmao

Comment

Reaction times are only included if you are running in an event.

RWYB doesn't include it. So you can sit there for 5 seconds and still run a 14 second run as the time starts as soon as you move.

Its the first 60ft where minimising wheel spin makes a huge difference.

Clique #14

Comment

Working...
                              X