This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVS, what a weekend

What a weekend, so many wicked cars and some great drag racing and drifting!

We arrived friday night, missed a shower of rain when putting the tent up, things were looking good.

Friday night my friend decided to have a go on the punch bag and missed the bag and ended up dislocating his finger and breaking his knuckle as well as a massive gash.

My other friend looses £20 in the beer tent.

Saturday i discover a puncher on my front left wheel great!!

Saturday afternoon my other friends Astra GSI catches fire from the rear axel :S takes 4 of us and 15 liters of water to put it out!

Sunday morning we then have to dismantle a 16 man super tent in the pooring rain! (and a big of a hang over)

Other than that WOW, an amazing weekend and really sad to be home!
    Remus turbo back , TX enlarged tophat, CDTI pipework, Pipecross XL Foam/Cone Filter, FMIC, Forge recirc valve, Forge actuator, Regal 3 bar map sensor, HRC fuel pump, Courts coolstat , GM Breather box, custom oil catch can, FK coil overs, Whteline RARB Gloss Black Corsa VXR Alloys, De badged and de-wiper at rear. HID headlights/LED sides. Custom carbon wrapping.

Was this the one that set fire on the strip?

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

nope his set fire on the camp sight lol, a piece of rubber around the axel caught fire from the exhaust :S we arn't really sure how but it was a bit of a panic!
      Remus turbo back , TX enlarged tophat, CDTI pipework, Pipecross XL Foam/Cone Filter, FMIC, Forge recirc valve, Forge actuator, Regal 3 bar map sensor, HRC fuel pump, Courts coolstat , GM Breather box, custom oil catch can, FK coil overs, Whteline RARB Gloss Black Corsa VXR Alloys, De badged and de-wiper at rear. HID headlights/LED sides. Custom carbon wrapping.

Comment

Working...
      X