Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamin-X anyone used them to tint there lights?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamin-X anyone used them to tint there lights?

http://www.lamin-x.co.uk/shop.htm

As titled has anyone used them?

If so let's see your lights etc..

The rear lights look like a pain but they claim people have done hard shapes before..
    2nd silver astra VXR - tinted windows, piper exhaust, 2nd decat coming soon! maybe a stage 2 remap

i applied it with my mate to his mini on the headlights turned out really nice but the plastic is quite thick tbh

Comment

That's good then, I tint windows so it can't be as hard as that lol
      2nd silver astra VXR - tinted windows, piper exhaust, 2nd decat coming soon! maybe a stage 2 remap

Comment

Though only small i tinted my side repeaters although i can't remember what stuff i use i will have to double check when i get home for you
        Debadged, Tinted Windows, Carbon fibre bits, Cobra Exhaust, Rarb, Pro Kit Springs, EDS Tophat, Forge Recirc Valve, Oil restrictor bolt, TXA Intercooler, Pipercross cone, CDTI Hose, KTM Orange Snowflakes - TMS Stage 3 Map 290 BHP and 347 Torque

Comment

Wat about these

http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/

Heres mine with using above, Cant notice any difference of the light output

pvs1114.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
            Wat about these

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18964[/ATTACH]
            Is that the darkest black? I see on their site there are a few shades. Im toying with the idea myself, how natural does it look when fitted? Does it stand out and look thick?

Comment

Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
              Wat about these

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18964[/ATTACH]
              Does it have a gloss finish to it?

Comment

I wanted to do this let me no how it turns out
                stage 2 stealth astra ''STOLEN''' RIP , Hello stage 3 stealth astra with a touch of asbo orange VXR asleep for the winter new ride ........... push bike

sigpic

Comment

I have the flyeyes kit, tbh im taking them off, few people have said, "have you put womens tights on your headlights?" may look at getting them tinted

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Originally posted by Dab vxr View Post
                    Is that the darkest black? I see on their site there are a few shades. Im toying with the idea myself, how natural does it look when fitted? Does it stand out and look thick?
                    Yep thats the darkest, unless you look really close it just just looks black, is thin enough to wrap round all sorts of shapes but thick enough to last

Originally posted by Simon-VXR View Post
                    Does it have a gloss finish to it?
                    Yes mate it does.

----

Dan a couple of people said that at pvs but when looked properly they were like wow thats awesome.

Comment

its playing on my mind tho got a new set of headlights so fun while it lasted

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

I was thinking of getting headlight covers and tinting them, if they are to dark for night time use they can always be removed

Comment

Working...
                        X