This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDS Stage 2

while at PVS yesterday got the car mapped to EDS stage2.

Before it was mapped i had it rolled at 270bhp/220 lb/ft. After talking to Chris while in the car he explained everything and helped out on 1 or 2 question's i had to ask.

on the way home i found the car was alot more responsive and wanting to go even give the in your seat feeling (while i had grip) lol, That was without sport on as the roads were soaked and was spinning in 3rd/4th lol.

was well worth the money as it feels like a new car
    435bhp 410ftlb astra J VXR
    RSS induction, RSS Fully Forged, 3" turbo back, Forge FMIC, EFR6758, Nortech Mani, Proalloy water rad, 2way KW Clubsports, Forge brace, 1/2 Roll cage, Recaro Pole Posistion, Forge braied lines, AP Racing 362mm & Pagid RS29, lightend fly & uprated clutch

glad you happy with the map mate, im currently deciding between stage 2 or 3 eds, but if i go 3, ill have to get inlet cam apparently.

Comment

how much was the map mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Trez View Post
        glad you happy with the map mate, im currently deciding between stage 2 or 3 eds, but if i go 3, ill have to get inlet cam apparently.
        thought that was recommended but not essential?

Originally posted by B17BLG View Post
        how much was the map mate?
        £335 was 30% off for the show
        RSS induction, RSS Fully Forged, 3" turbo back, Forge FMIC, EFR6758, Nortech Mani, Proalloy water rad, 2way KW Clubsports, Forge brace, 1/2 Roll cage, Recaro Pole Posistion, Forge braied lines, AP Racing 362mm & Pagid RS29, lightend fly & uprated clutch

Comment

i know mate, think its to smoothing out the curve at top end speeds or all throughout the rev range

Comment

Was £335 with a Ipf too

Seems like a great price

Comment

335 is a bargain if you got the ipf unit but i doubt it a that price???

Comment

Originally posted by A2ON View Post
                Was £335 with a Ipf too

Seems like a great price
                Originally posted by jwfcms View Post
                335 is a bargain if you got the ipf unit but i doubt it a that price???
                no IPF just the map

Comment

EDS remap is the best thing iv'e done to my car along with LSD

Comment

Originally posted by matty smt View Post
                    Best thing ive done to mine to I must say £335 is a hell of a bargain, I went stage 2 just under two months ago paid £480 but cannot argue the results speak for themselves its bloody awesome 293.1hp 319lbft am loving it

Comment

I have EDS stage 2 on mine and it pulls brilliantly. Love the instant increase in power when you press the sport button

Comment

Originally posted by matty smt View Post
                        i think either LSD or 4pots will be next on the list

Originally posted by kamikaze3q View Post
                        Best thing ive done to mine to I must say £335 is a hell of a bargain, I went stage 2 just under two months ago paid £480 but cannot argue the results speak for themselves its bloody awesome 293.1hp 319lbft am loving it
                        need to get to a RR day to find mine out. Regal re conned mine would be near 300 as i was running very high on standard map

Originally posted by GraemeJ View Post
                        I have EDS stage 2 on mine and it pulls brilliantly. Love the instant increase in power when you press the sport button
                        aint pressed Sport yet lol

Comment

Working...
                        X