This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of a new exhaust

Alright folks, had the Arctic Edition Astra VXR for about 6 months now, put my Miltek exhaust on it from my old VXR so exhaust is coming up for 5 years old. was thinking about putting a new exhaust on, been looking at the remus, scorpion and even another Miltek, just not sure what to go for, any ideas? what you guys think of this scorpion??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ASTRA-VXR-TURB...59247386051227

milltek full system with straight throu middle section, courtenay panel filter, re-maped, lowered, 19" alloys,

Remus from walkinshaw,get it fitted by a vat registered garage an no warrenty issues.

Plus its the best exhaust,well i would say that
    sigpic

Comment

Go for the 3" scorpion as i did its fantastic.But wow they have put there price up a lot mine was £699 with free delivery.

Comment

I personally prefer the Piper over the Scorpion any day The original and BEST ! A nice 2 silencer one to remove the harshness and the drone

..... I'm shameless.

Comment

Originally posted by JB_VXR View Post
          I personally prefer the Piper over the Scorpion any day

..... I'm shameless.
          Fair play mate
          sigpic

Comment

TMS have a new 3" coming out just got mail about it.

http://www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk/p...oducts_id=5106

Comment

COBRA 3" turbo back non-resonated, £770 fitted. Sounds awesome. Had a Remus before.

Comment

Remus just to keep warranty!

Comment

bet the tms system is a grand our over

ive got the tms race system which i was told by john at tms that i wanted a system louder than the remus when i had and when it came an i fitted it i was slighty disapointed as it was no louder than the remus just sounded better so i fitted a smaller back box.

with any exhaust the main restriction is the double bend at the rear.
                  my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

What about a blueflame

Comment

Looks like a cannon! Got a vid of it mate?

Comment

I got the Remus from junction26m1 a month ago, it arrived in perfect condition and sounds amazing

I knew they popped but didn't realise how much, not too loud and not too quiet... quite a nice throaty sound.

Fitted it with my mate, took 4 hours on axel stands to remove and replace.

Comment

Working...
                        X