This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidents

putting the car back into the garage when i had a little accident. the wheel trim caught the side wall and ive put a 1'x 1' scrape in it with a dent even worse tho..the cars my dads and hes on holliday and im going out to meet him and have to explain what ive done!!
    few questions.. i think i made about £100 worth of damage so....
    1) can the warrenty cover it?
    2) would it be better to take it to a garage and get it reparied at the weekend?
    only being 18 im unaware what the warrenty can and cant do tho ive got a funny feeling that the warrenty only does parts and does not deal with this sort of stuff
    help!!

has any1 else had any accidents btw?

Comment

Sadly the warrenty doesnt cover you damaging your own car. If it did everybody would be driving cars like bumper cars!!!!

Comment

I would contact your local chipsaway branch. Ask them to give you a quote to repair it.

Comment

Re: Accidents

Originally posted by Kingy
          putting the car back into the garage when i had a little accident. the wheel trim caught the side wall and ive put a 1'x 1' scrape in it with a dent even worse tho..the cars my dads and hes on holliday and im going out to meet him and have to explain what ive done!!
          few questions.. i think i made about £100 worth of damage so....
          1) can the warrenty cover it?
          2) would it be better to take it to a garage and get it reparied at the weekend?
          only being 18 im unaware what the warrenty can and cant do tho ive got a funny feeling that the warrenty only does parts and does not deal with this sort of stuff
          help!!
          Taking it to be repaired would require you to have a licence and insurance. Somehow I doubt you have either. Also, your dad being abroad is obviously unaware and probably would not consent, so if you were stopped you would get arrested for TWOC as well as the driving offences and would be in some serious ****.

Comment

Working...
          X