This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes coming for my astra!

Time has come to mae some changes to my astra.
    Currently have the astra h 1.9 cdti.

When I bought it, it was completely standard. I then decided to put the xp bodykit on. Looked the business but I couldnt help but really like the style of the VXR.

So, recently I have managed to source a set of front and rear bumper from a VXR but what paint job to do on them is the next question.

I was originally thinking just colour coding them with my car, but then saw a VXR with the rear diffuser painted gloss black.

Then I saw a VXR with the front lower spoiler also painted gloss black.

I have a grey coloured astra and would be interested to what you think. If there are any pictures of peoples work it would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help

I would say go for gloss back rear diffuser and gloss black boot strip. I'm not really a fan of the front splitter being a different colour to be honest. What colour are your wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by GraemeJ View Post
      I would say go for gloss back rear diffuser and gloss black boot strip. I'm not really a fan of the front splitter being a different colour to be honest. What colour are your wheels?
      Magic, much appreciated. The wheels are silver at the moment

Comment

Yeah what Graeme said and I would do the v grille, wing mirrors and side strips
        sigpic
        Arden Blue Astra , 19's, Bluetooth, Full Leather, Stage 2 Ready
        Wanted: 18" Black Wheels, maybe an FMIC and Stage 2

Comment

Do the rear diffuser n colour code the boot strip.. That's what I did n looks pretty good.. Your car n your money tho lol

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/...0686Medium.jpg
          2nd silver astra VXR - tinted windows, piper exhaust, 2nd decat coming soon! maybe a stage 2 remap

Comment

2nd silver astra VXR - tinted windows, piper exhaust, 2nd decat coming soon! maybe a stage 2 remap

Comment

Originally posted by Simon-VXR View Post
              That looks spot on to be fair. I like the removed rubstrips like the burg

Comment

Yeah they had to come off.. Makes it easier to clean lol that was my excuse when my dad was telling why I should keep them on! There easy to come off.. Just watch out for the grime underneath

Comment

That looks the business, gonna go for that. Thats for sure. Much appreciated for all your help.

Comment

id just colour code them and have a gloss black diffuser on the rear only.. looks nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon-VXR View Post
                      i like this mate wish i got a sillver now

i took my bump strips off 2 much better ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by stu49 View Post
                        i like this mate wish i got a sillver now

i took my bump strips off 2 much better ;-)
                        Yeah strips have to go looks much better... Yeah well you've had a burg n a red one so just keep changing n get every colour

Comment

Working...
                        X