This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The long wait!!!

Ordered a power red and told 11 weeks delivery which translates to 9 weeks from now even though the factory is closed in August.

Not far from me is a vauxhall dealership selling the colour I want with the 19's and a 6 disk on an 06 plate with 2400 miles for £16995.

I have ordered a 56 plate in red with 19's and millitek back box for on the road £19173.

I am going looking at it tommorrow and if its mint I will probably cancel my order and buy it obviously I wont pay there list price as I will always barter for further discount as I have put down a £200 deposit already.

What do you think??

Future hit on re-sale would be light compared to brand new!!

Andy

It's worth doing, I paid £17,000 for a 3 month old example, price new would have pushed it over £20,000 (obviously before any discount)
    Sold - Arden Blue Astra VXR on 19's
    Ordered - Pure White Golf GTI on 18's (couldn't stomach paying for 19" tyres any more!)

Comment

Done the deal today.

Paid £16895 with diamondbrite thrown in!

Pick it up next Saturday as I'm in no rush.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by AndyVXRwigan
        Done the deal today.

Paid £16895 with diamondbrite thrown in!

Pick it up next Saturday as I'm in no rush.

Andy
        Nice one

I feel a northern meet is needed soon :mrgreen:

Andy

Comment

Andy mate,

Just considering a full millitek system as I'm saving £3000 on list!!!

Amanda went to the vx national meet and she witnessed a vxr with full millitek going round sneterton and she said it sounded awesome!!

Dealer ringing me with full options tomorrow but I've noticed Thorney sells it for £1145.

Andy

Comment

get the full one down pipe and cat its mint i payed 1145 fitted cs

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Andy mate,

Amanda went to the vx national meet and she witnessed a vxr with full millitek going round sneterton and she said it sounded awesome!!

Dealer ringing me with full options tomorrow but I've noticed Thorney sells it for £1145.

Andy
              Andy,
              Get the full Milltek from Thorney :wink: and get him to slip the stage 2 straight in at the same time

Well worth it and a lot less than £2k of what you have saved buying it

Andy

Comment

What did it cost you all in??

Comment

Originally posted by too-fast
                  Andy mate,

Andy
                  Andy,
                  Get the full Milltek from Thorney :wink: and get him to slip the stage 2 straight in at the same time

Well worth it and a lot less than £2k of what you have saved buying it

Andy

Yep, speak to John

Comment

Andy mate,

Andy

actually there was 3 of us running Snetterton on Sat with full millteks, 2 red and one blue plus we all are running Thorney motorsports stage 2 maps with that, worth giving TMS a call.

Comment

Working...
                    X