This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error code :(

just fitted a 3" turbo back scorpion and its goin in2 limp mode when it gets 2 4000rpm error code 124358! Any1 else had this problem?
    Astra edition-307, Cruise Control, Team Heko Wind Deflectors, 3" Scorpion non-res, Whiteline RARB, Courts CDTI conversion, EDS IPF Stage 2 software, VXRacing boost hoses - 288bhp

P1243 turbocharger bypass solenoid valve voltage too large C-033
    P1243 turbocharger bypass solenoid valve voltage too small C-033
    P1243 turbocharger bypass solenoid valve open circuit C-033
    P1243 turbocharger bypass valve not in the target area C-033
    sigpic
    www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
    the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

vac pipe will have come off mate, is there a turkey noise (chattering) when you lift off while on boost? really common on astras when you tune them/fit exhaust etc. Check the small box down the back of the engine to which 2 vac pipes are attached, its best accessed from underneath, dab of superglue round the edge of the plastic connector. I'm 97% sure one will have come off. only other option is a split recirc valve, but thats unlikely. never known it to cause limp mode tho, that could be another issue.
      W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
      http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

That's exactly what's happened mate! Hopefully if I put it back on and disconnect the battery the light will stay off! Cheers 4 that!
        Astra edition-307, Cruise Control, Team Heko Wind Deflectors, 3" Scorpion non-res, Whiteline RARB, Courts CDTI conversion, EDS IPF Stage 2 software, VXRacing boost hoses - 288bhp

Comment

mine did the same mate

Comment

Working...
          X