This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlight question

high all maybe some of you are aware of my situation with my dynabeam ?but im thinking now if i cant find another one due to them not making them anymore . Im wondering if its at all possible to open up a headlight and replace the projector lense and bezel , as that is all i need . I think the person to ask would be raving beef as im sure he must av cracked one open

i need to fix a broken projector cradle in my afl i remember someone off here opened theres up and painted them.

btw: which headlight is broke right or left?

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

YOu can open them up using an oven or a heat gun to slowly melt the glue to remove the front plastic lens, I have done it on a previous car but that was a 1996 car where the casing was metal and the lens were glass, alot harder to damage with heat.

Comment

That could have been me

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?93488-Headlights-at-long-last&highlight=headlights

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
          i need to fix a broken projector cradle in my afl i remember someone off here opened theres up and painted them.

btw: which headlight is broke right or left?
          its the n/s headlamp or the left hand side one should i say . Il need to find an old damaged projector headlamp first and try to open that up . At least that would give me some indication on how i can dismantle the dynabeam .

Comment

that's quite a task dave , is it originally bonded all the way around the edge because if i recall the last time i looked at the dynabeam it had spots where it was bonded as opposed to all the way around the edge ?

Comment

Working...
            X