This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tx lsd

Was browsing this morning and realised they have now released their LSD. Been waiting for this. Definatly going to buy one especially as it's got a lifetime warranty too. Anyone got any opinions on it or looking at gettingnone too?

What's a LSD ?

Comment

I Would wait for other people to test it first
      but I am happy with the ATB diff's I fit for people at the mo
      the truth is out there
      part GSI part VXR
      tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

Comment

True....my diff is for sale cheap mate if you want it. Under 500miles on it.

Comment

I've got the wavetrac and it is amazing makes it a different car.

But yea need people to test it and how much is it as can get the quaffie one for around 550 brand new

Comment

I went in jacks car when he was testing it in his vxr and it did seem pretty good tbh
            ---------> For any of your car needs - LEDs, Diagnostics, Z20LET tuning <----------
            My eBay Shop - http://stores.ebay.co.uk/bgautotech
            Website - www.BGAutotech.co.uk
            Facebook page *HIT LIKE* - http://www.facebook.com/BGAutotech

Comment

its not much cheaper than the quaiffe, prob is good but doubt its as good as the others, just like all the other tx kits, budget items imo

Comment

Originally posted by Shauny VXR c View Post
                What's a LSD ?
                Speed, a drug.

Joking. It's a Limted Slip Differential.

Comment

its not speed its acid lol

Comment

Anyone know what type of LSD it is though?

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by vxrturbo View Post
                      its not speed its acid lol
                      Same "diff" Drugs are bad, m'kay?

Comment

TXA High Performance Helical LSD

Highly reliable and consistent performing torque sensing Limited Slip Differential design, will improve traction, reduce torque steer and reduce wheel spin. We offer a lifetime warranty (subject to terms and conditions)

Fits: M32 6 speed Gear Box - Astra / Zafira / Corsa VXR

Bearings will be needed unless you have a bearing puller tool to remove from your factory fitted open diff, although we would recommend fitting new bearings.

With the M32 Gearbox the LSD can be installed without the need to remove the gear box from the car,

In simple terms: Remove shafts, drain oil, remove rear diff casing and side seal plate, remove diff, install bearings onto LSD and match the total height to the factory fitted diff, fit crown wheel to LSD use lock tight on bolts, Install LSD into gear box and re-fix the diff casing, re-use the shim and bolt back the gearbox seal plate, re-fit drive shafts and fill with 3liters of gear box oil EP75w90.

Note: It’s very important that you match the bearing position and height of the factory fitted diff, this is to ensure there is no sideways movement of the LSD in the casing. If in a event of a warranty claim, inspection will be made, signs of improper fitting will void the claim.

Comment

Originally posted by Amraam View Post
                          Same "diff" Drugs are bad, m'kay?
                          we taking about diffs or drugs lol

Comment

Originally posted by vxrturbo View Post
                            we taking about diffs or drugs lol
                            What's the diff-erence? :P

Comment

At the end of the day, this is a knock off or replica of another diff with i'm guessing enough changes to avoid any trademark or copyright issues. If it's cheaper than the big names, it's probably because it's made cheaper and therefore more likely to fail. Admittedly this has a lifetime warranty, but are they going to replace the gear box too if the diff goes and takes the 'box with it?

Comment

Working...
                              X