X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise Control

Hey all,

Just realised the cruise control stalk isn't all that expensive, so it just depends on whether or not my car has the right loom etc. How do I find out?

Am I right in thinking it's just the stalk, loom, clutch switch and a tech2 to enable it that I need?

Cheers!!

Right sorry, just been searching as I wrote it and it appears all VXRs have the wiring/switches that are required. So if I buy and fit the stalk, I will just need to get it tech2'd?

Comment

Yep
      BLACK VXR CS stage 3, 3" Scorpion, Forge FMIC, Ksports, Quaife LSD, Revos, 3 Gauge, Dynabeams, Forge recirc & actuator, DAP-Rs, RARB, Team Heko's, Percy Cdti, cool running thermostat, Blue SMD's and white LED number plate bulbs.
      **Progress thread here!**

Comment

Next time use the search function lol

Comment

I did, just straight after I wrote it lol

Comment

I can sort that for you, just down the A19 in Teesside. Give me a shout if you want it programming.

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Comment

Thanks mate much appreciated. How much would you charge to supply the stalk and program it? Cheers!

Comment

PM'd

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Comment

Cheers mate. I'll get back to you once I know what I'm doing. I'll probs just buy the stalk and fit it, and ask you to tech2 it.

Cheers!
                  Amraam
                  VXR enough
                  Last edited by Amraam; 19 June 2011, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X